Reviews for Benjamin's Interlude
StargateFFWriter chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I saw the movie and it was extremely sad when Ben started to reverse-age physically but mentally he started progressing, between a teenager and and all the way to an infant. I though of having him stop reverse-aging at one point for a fanfic; I imagined that there was a significance to the clock hand moving backwards in time, as if causing real time to go backwards too.

Great idea!
Shadows.in.the.moon chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
wow, like how you've come about to that conclusion so far...is it the guy who was struck by lightening? if it was that's be cool X3 hehe update soon please
BrookeDoofenshmirtz chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
Yes!I just wanted him to live a normal life after he went all the way back to a infant
BrookeDoofenshmirtz chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
Mistflyer1102 chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
Keep going, this story is looking good!

-Mistflyer
L.Collard chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
Congrats!

Your story has made it onto daily fan fiction!

To view your feature, go to;

Well done! If you need any help, or wondering what daily fan fic is, just pm me!

All the best,

Lucy :)
Christine Writer chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
Good solid start! I like it so far. It's a little rough in dialogue structure. Maybe a beta reader could help. Also, I know the rating is T but a little less swearing would be appreciated.
Kageriah chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
Nice!
Gooooone chapter 3 . 4/1/2009
Oohh man...

Wait, i'm still slighty confused on who Mr.s B is now! I thought it was benji's real dad, but wouldn't he be uber old and prolly not living anymore?

Idk

but I loved the chapter!

I can't wait for more!
SisCo Kid chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
Very nice. I'm not sure if I've said this before, but you've really created some interesting characters and it doesn't seem like your trying that hard to make them so.
Harvey Dent chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
good chapter, i like it

i like it alot ;D
Gooooone chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
Ah, ah, ah, I wonder who Mr. B could be! xD

Great story!

I can't wait for more.

It's interesting the story line, and I would like to say I know where you are going, but if I'm wrong I'll look like a moron. But it seems to make sense here! x3

I can't wait for more, please update soon!
SisCo Kid chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
I like your characters. They are very interesting and unpredictable.

I cant wait for more.
SisCo Kid chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Trying to give a baby vodka...yes! this is a great start to a fic.
chocolatefudgecake chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
Haha. I am so lazy. I can't even login. Haha. Nice login. :)) Love it. :))