Reviews for Wizards of Waverly Place: Horror Story
akira chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
What an interesting story!
xOhMyMyFrances chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Cool story! I mean... I imagined Alex as a vampire like she was in Saving Wiz Tech Part Two when she had the dark lipstick, white streaks, fangs, and scar on her head. It was very interesting but I WAS hoping for comedy and more stuff in the real world but overall nice story.
skinnylipgloss chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
it was awesome and this story should really be on t.v..Ot is so

adventurous and funny but the best part was at the end.

Watermelonsaregood chapter 6 . 6/16/2009
Aw. That was a nice ending! _ Overall, that story was so short for me! I wanted more!
Watermelonsaregood chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
Great chapter! I loved all of the Harry Potter references and the idea of the characters hearing Kevin writing. :)
Watermelonsaregood chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
“Thank you, Kevin!” Haha.

That was basically the same as the last chapter, it was good, but It could have been longer.
Watermelonsaregood chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
Awesome. :) I feel pretty bad for Bridget, lol.
Yoshion7 chapter 6 . 6/13/2009
Hey now that was cool

You should do a series of fics of alex storie hoping through kevs fics that be sweet
Lodylodylody chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Utterly fantastic concept for a story. Well written too. Wish it had been much longer. Glad to see Harper and Justin together, even if it was only in the story within the story.

Oh, and I love I enjoyed Alex putting the bite on Harper.
Tallz Is De Langste Ster chapter 4 . 5/16/2009
Good. I know how hard it is to write a convincing horror story and I have to say that you have done an excellent job of it!

There are a couple of small mistakes but I don't think that they really matter.

The storyline's excellent and I really hope that you continue to write more stories like this!
Lola-Lovely chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
One, if you're going to make references to literature or go so far as to copy/quote *Enter freely and of your own will* *Alohomora*, please cite your sources. Otherwise, it looks like you're trying to rip people off. Author's notes before or after the main body of the chapter are a perfect place for this.

Two, this chapter was a lot of the same as the last, and didn't really move the story along. It was boring and stale. I at least hope that chapter four is more exciting, or I won't be reading any longer.
Lola-Lovely chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
Enter freely and of your own will...

Nice Dracula reference.

I like it; subtle, classic, and well-suited for a vampire story.
FalselyTrue chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
AWESOME! The characters are the same but different! I love it! More please!
Watermelonsaregood chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Interesting! I don't really watch this show often, but still, I like this story. _ You deserve more reviews!