Reviews for Heart of the Kingdom
Requiem of Fire chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
Man, if I was Altair, I would be seriously bent out of shape about getting kicked out of my apartment for no reason, especially after I paid a full months rent.

However, he is now in the position to figure out who the Scouts are, and in turn they can figure out who he is. We are introduced to the villain and Queen Beryl is back, in a way.

I am really glad you updated. Keep up the good work!

SailorKnight42 chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
Oh this is great. I felt sorry for Altair wheen he got evicted and thought he might do something irrational when he confronted the Landlord. Update soon! Mata ne!
Requiem of Fire chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
Birdman... :D

Poor Altair, the media giving him such an unmanly name. Maybe he can create his own someday.

Hm, so we have a new villain, one who is inhumanly strong, and now Mars is down for the count. Hopefully, Altair can fix it. I just wonder... will he find out her civilian identity this way?

Update soon!

ruggergoal chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
hm, im liking where this is going. and i remember you as jonah mark, you have some really good stories going, i hope you find a time to complete those as well as this one. keep up the good work
J chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
I used to read your works written under the Jonah Mark penname! The whole time I was reading this story I thought that the writing style was familiar :)

I've never heard of Assassin's Creed, so I don't know what the game's character is like, but you said that the essence of the Desmond Miles/Altair character is your own and I like what is revealed of him so far. Something that I like about your stories is that your OCs, or in this case, your created essence of Desmond Miles, meld perfectly with the story's other characters, so I'm anxious to read what happens when he meets Rei and the other girls.
Requiem of Fire chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
So, there will now be a search for the moon shards. Hm... intriguing...

Aw, Ami has a guy crushing on her perhaps. Too cute. Of course, the girls have to give her a hard time. It wouldn't be them to just let it pass.

I wonder when Altair and Rei will formally meet. I can't wait for that :]

Update soon!

Requiem of Fire chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
This seems very intriguing.

I love the game 'Assassins Creed'. It is super awesome. ;]

I didn't see many mistakes. Only one or two misspelled words. Like 'the' instead of 'they', I think that is what it was. Anyway, not anything to get upset or worked up about. I just know I like reviews that are more than just 'writ3 mor!'

I hope you update soon!

SailorKnight42 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I really really like this. The guy from Assassin's Creed is frickin' amazing. I hope you update, cause if you don't then this will be a waste of a great story.