Reviews for Valentine's Day
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Y2J and HBK are sexy on their own...but put them together(may it be friendship or lovers)and they are SUPER HOT!and star in many of my wet dreams
Thatkliqkid chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Yeah so I can't reply to krynn so I'll just write this here...seriously all you took away from my story was the fact that I had neglected to include a comma? Wow, what a sad experience reading fanfiction must be for you. Furthermore do you read much wrestling fanfiction? Because trust me if you do, a missing comma should be the least of your worries. If you're gonna point out every trivial little flaw, you've either got far too much time on your hands or you like to tredge through fic upon fic of bad spelling, horrendous characterisation and a world were fullstops fail to even exist. But yeah thanks for rewarding my writing efforts with a flippant two line remark. Troll on punctuation nazi! Troll on! There's a world of internet out there for you to patrol. Just be sure you actually write more than two lines and be a little more constructive and it might be received a little better.
krynn chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
no- "You are" stressed Chris

yes- "You are," stressed Chris.
slashburd chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Great story, love the way the characters are written. Could almost hear Shawn's voice speaking.
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
This was one of those nice sweet stories I like them. This was good.
Gargoyle13 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Nice job! I have to say though - poor Hunter. Does he ever get any relief from these two? Being made to traipse through the mall (oh god) the day before Valentine's...I think the only thing worse would be Christmas Eve. Thanks for another good read.
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Aw, that was so adorable. I like that you know your stuff when writing about these two. I know that Shawn likes Elvis and Chris likes The Beatles in real life and it's always nice to find writers who catures some of the real life details like these. I also love Chris/Shawn thtey're one of my all time favorite pairings, I'm actually working on one right now with them. Check it out maybe? "Can It Get Any Hotter?" Great job, Shawn with chocolate smeared lips and cookie crumbs is beyond adorable. :D

-wrestlefan4