Reviews for Hummingbird
K. Feelings chapter 25 . 11/22
This is a beautiful story, I couldn't stop reading it! I thought the blooming relationship between Hinata and Kisame is adorable and convincing. The lemon scenes was written so well as is the action scenes too. I love that the story have a balance of everything. The imagery of Hinata w a hummingbird is so apt too! I've always pictured her as a smaller species of a bird.

I am terribly saddened for Kishi's character though. I felt like there was potential in there but at the end he almost felt like a plot device. He was unwillingly adopted into Akatsuki and then was manipulated and traumatized by the Sharingan users and in the end committed the biggest mistake. There was no salvation for him except his friendship w Hinata. :(

Other than that, I really enjoyed this story and you did a great job in bringing us through this journey. Thank you for sharing it! I can now look forward and indulge in your other fics!
Xiliv chapter 25 . 8/30
Okay, so;
Having dug this account up from the depths of for the sole purpose of this review, I have four words for you; I LOVED this story.

Never before had I considered this pairing before I stumbled over your story at around 3 AM a few nights ago, and now I can comfortably say that I am -hooked-. Unfortunate, what with the lack of love this ship has been shown.
Aside from that, your style of writing, the points of this story and the spot on manner in which you captured every moment left me in actual tears by the end of the last chapter. Normally I don't much care for the trope of Hinata falling in tow with the Akatsuki (as many writers simply can't portray it in a believable sense), but your fic had me on the (literal) edge of my seat (Ugghhh, so good!).

Really, I just had to gush on about how in love I am with this story and how excited I am to next start on Submerged (I think that's what it's called...). I hope you'll be updating said story soon and again, much love.
Espied7 chapter 25 . 7/17
Sad ending, but appropriate I think
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 25 . 11/15/2015
Aww, the epilogue killed me...not gonna lie, really wish I hadn't have read it because Hinata and Kisame deserve a happy ending :( that was so heart breaking but I can still respect the choice you made at the end.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/17/2015
Right in the feels...
Lalala chapter 25 . 8/23/2015
*cries* sad but happy but sad ending
CheeseBrainGirl chapter 25 . 4/26/2015
I know you said it wouldn't be a happy ending but it is. Kisame is with Hinata again.
amelia-e chapter 25 . 12/22/2014
this fanfic is amazing ! i love you writing :)
JustThatKindOfSpecial chapter 25 . 12/21/2014
so good, I don't even mind that they both died. It just makes sense, it was just such a shame that they did not have more time :/
The Almighty Pyro chapter 25 . 10/13/2014
im crying so hard! Bravo!
Voshimo chapter 25 . 10/7/2014
God damn you. Just god damn you. Now if you will excuse me, I need to go cry.
JassiPrettybabbi chapter 25 . 9/3/2013
WHAT DA FLYING MUTHA FUQQ WHY DA FUQQ DID IT TURN OUT LIKE FUKING THIS! IT WAS AN GOOD LOVING PAIRING THEN UU COME OUT N FUCK UP THE MUTHA FUCKING STORY! WHAT THE FUQQ DID THEY DO 2 UU. (bitch slaps your fuckin face) SCREW UU. overall from the ending I think it's a very interesting story you put together, and my personal opinion is that Hidan could've been in the story a little more.
UU MAY NOT KNO MII BUT,
UURS TRUULII
JASSI:3
Hina's hime chapter 25 . 8/1/2013
That song fit perfectly oh and the story was great
murdocniccals123 chapter 25 . 7/29/2013
that was by far my fave fanfic
yaoi-freak2580 chapter 25 . 7/23/2013
So sad she died. But at least Hiashi got his ass handed to him. This is best story ever :D