Reviews for Renamon,Guilmon
Gigan2024 chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
Gigan2024: Not bad, not bad, what do you think Tyrantrum?

Tyrantrum: It makes me glad I won't be in one of your stories.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
Go to hell
Soulfire72 chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
So far, there are many problems with this short fic. The most glaring is how inconsistent and nonsensical the plot is. It's basically Renamon and Guilmon going on a date, then immediately getting married!? Makes no sense, in digital world terms or not. There is no build up to why they even went on a date in the first place. No flashbacks that are actually relevant to Guilmon and Renamon. And then some Adventure characters show up out of nowhere. What?
The next problem is how terrible the punctuation is. At least the dialogue's structure got a little better, but it still is missing a lot of full stops, questions marks, etc at the end of each sentence. In the earlier chapters, dialogue was compressed into a large blob of run on sentences that make it very hard to read or understand, not to mention the inconsistent point of views that keep switching. It's sometimes hard to tell who the character narrating is.
(sigh) All but one RenaGuil fic I've read have similar problems. No build up, just point at RenaGuil and hope for the best. No real effort...
Angel's demonic shadow 26 chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
Joshua: *shoots a Jesus beam at you, knocking you out of the window in the process*

Me: yeaaa... Bad move on your part for threatening others to get reviews. But still, decent story.
Kickass chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
Auto review guns and large mini gun seriously at calumon and in training digimon. Venomon you sir are a douche bag who needs to just needs to just let eva the female devimon rape you for eternity. atleast your tamer isn't a douche
Kickass chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
Holy shit man 6 barrel mini gun damn man dude its just some friggin reviews man no need to fucking threating my boy terriormon mega gargomon or what ever his name his mega level is will fucking kill you venomon so see those giant ass overkill shoulder, knee, and chest mislle cannons son he will get revenge for aiming overkill guns at him and other digimon son he just digivovle to meg level and fucking send you to hell bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch! master dakari you cool but you digimon venomon can just go to hell
Kickass chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
what the fuck man don't kill the bunny but you can kill terriormon
Digilord chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
LOVE THIS STORY
godzillamon256 chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
i've got an idea for a digimon related to guilmon, his name is minyamon the cousin of guilmon. he looks like godzilla's son only he is greyish blue with small spikes and looks a little bit like guilmon. I drew this guy at school and his digivolutions are godzillamon, cybergodzillamon, mechagodzillamon, and his armour digivolution tankmon.
if you introduce these guys you'll get a lot of reviews.
godzillamon256 chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
try adding a love song with renamon and guilmon as a duet and maybe a rock song we will rock you.
matthew chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
hi my name is matthew and i got some ideas for your next fanfiction about renamon and guilmon hear is my character there names are bluedramon reddramon and greendramon if you put them into your next fanfiction your computer will overload with replys please please please put my characters.
striker364 chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
how about you write renamon has sex and has kids
godzillamon159 chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
Hey Dakari, thanks for all the stories you wrote about the love of guilmon and renamon. They were greater than any other stories I've ever read on the internet!
godzillamon159 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Can you make the reception party have all the old digidestined in it so everyone gets to know each other
godzillamon159 chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
Can you show pictures with your stories, just a suggestion.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »