Reviews for Eternally Sad Eyes
me chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
THAT WAS AMAZING!
FantaSprite-and-Pepsicola chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Oh my Goddesses, I cried. It doesn't help that 'When I Was Your Man' by Bruno Mars was playing. Very good!
Trolly's Bara-chan chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Ah, well, glad to know I'm not the only one who sits there and stares at the scenery during these games wondering at the stories behind them. Although, the giant statue was kind of hard to miss, and who doesn't have a special place in their heart for "that Link."

Amazing.
Eternal Nocturne chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Aww-I loved it! _ That statue always made me wonder about the same thing, too... Especially when you come back to Hyrule Castle a bit later on and find that his head was on thr ground, separated from the rest of the statue. O.o
Peaches732 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
This was just about everything I had wondered about in the game, things that had crossed my mind, things that I had noticed, but not REALLY noticed in the game put into words, something I couldn't do nearly as well as you did.

Like the person before me, I'd love to see a sister fic to this, concerning latter events. Then again, this single oneshot is very finished and would be fine on it's own. Nice work!

-Peaches
Some random reviewer chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Ah, some transitions were a little shaky, but it was pretty darn near perfect.

However, you may want to make this story a companion to something that happens later concerning the statue...