Reviews for Day Four
sailor silvimoon chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Review for Day 1 and 4. Brilliant work. Love Tony/Gibbs interaction, the way they piss each other every chance they get. You should definitely think about joining the two into one large multipart story. It has great potential.
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Hi, one review for Day 1 & 4 ... both very funny in their portayal of Gibbs and Tony.
Incidentally you just handed me the key for the TV episode where Tony's BPD partner referred to Beverly Hillbillies. Thanks, that always had me confused!
Queeg is a particular nice choice for Gibbs, the character was played by Humphrey Bogart, and the show keeps bringing up Rick from Casablanca, played by Bogie too.
Thanks and cheers!
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Nice very nice and funny too.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
HA!Loved all the names Tony was calling Gibbs. .

And Tony first experience of meeting Abby.
karlii chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Too bad you didn't do more in the early-verse... very entertaining! :D
Cha'90 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
The same as for 'Day one'. It is great but I would really have liked to read more. It's got so much potential.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This is sooooooooooo much like them !
maleshka chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
another brilliant one-shot. had me laughing out loud. well done!
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Oh, this story needed more! Loved all of the names Tony came up with for Gibbs!
ImaginaryFriendless chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Oh my gosh, this had me laughing out loud! I love the nicknames you had Tony using for Gibbs, especially Sgt. Carter. Picturing Tony exclaiming "Shazam!" over and over was just too funny! Love the Martian Geisha dig too; stays true to Abby's claim that DiNozzo is an "acquired taste". I love your writing and will always look forward to more.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
LOL, cute
mykidmom chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I started laughing a few sentiences in and could not stop...that was great.
Lizzy Loves Pancakes chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Haha, I love Tony in this.

And "martian geisha?" lol
Livia2001 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Lol Great! I love the different nick names, and the 'woah'. Its interesting how Tony doesn't bother to defend himself about the evidence, but then again maybe he's used that kinda thing.

I can't wait to read more.
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 12/28/2009