Reviews for Babysitting
noush chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
awwwwwweee i love this story i read it like 3 times...don't you have any plan for writting another one like this please please pretty please pweas pwaes i just really like it and couldn't find any other story like this...
thanx for writting this
Algum ser chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Heya!

I love this fic. Seriously, this is a simple story, but a sincere one. A honest to God feeling that younger siblings have the tendency to show. And I can say that, I'm the youngest of the family and I sure as hell am jealous of my sister and her friends.

I really like the stories that work with the jealousy one brother feels for the other. I think its natural, and I think your story just showed that. It was a good plot, it was really well written and, like I said, it was sincere, it was something I could believe.

Anyway, just wanted to say that I loved it. Thanks for writing that, I miss stories like these.

Oh, and never stop writing, please D.

Algum Ser
devilsinthedetails chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
oh cuteness! I love jealous Sammy! And how Dean is so good with kids-which he really is. I love the end when they reconcile. Perfect Winchester moment.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Aw. How cute. Younger siblings totally have the jealousy issue, although I'm not sure I've ever really seen it with them being jealous of other people in their sibling's lives, more like with parents. I'm the oldest and although I was never jealous of any of them, they were all jealous of the kid who followed after them and took our parents' attentions away from them. Yeah sorry rambling, this was really cute. Loved it!

~Chica~
bhoney chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Aw, this was very sweet. I loved Sammy getting all jealous that his big brother liked another kid. Dean was just being a good babysitter, though he probably shouldn't have called the kid "Tiger". You did a great job of showing how much Sam depends on his big brother.

I thought this was kinda sad: “My mom is gone, too…” Sam whispered. Broke my heart for Sammy.

Great job! Hope you'll do more wee!Chester fics for us.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Too cute that Sammy was so jealous! Little Ricky was adorable as well. Sigh, Dean would have made an awesome dad.
ScullyBliss chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Aw that is like the cutest thing ever. Aw little Sammy, I want to pinch your cheeks, you are too adorable! I loved this!
Dreamy Mimilie chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Awe.

I'm going to die of cuteness!

Really great fic.

Jealous Sam is just so adorable!

Awesome job!
BeckaBoo1735 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
aww ricky was cute lol, but poor sammy, he felt really left out, x lov ya x hugs x
bia1007 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Heart-warming and totally cute! Dean with kids is always a great sight, but there's never any doubt that his little brother (and jealous Sam was so sweet) is the one person he loves with all his heart and soul!