Reviews for His and Hers
The Night Whisperer chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Woah, this was incredible. I really love Alucard's vulnerability because it adds a certain depth to his character, and it's something that we rarely get to see. From what we know from his past I believe it would be very difficult for him to put any faith in others since he has a long history of abuse and betrayal. So when Seras reassured him that she was, indeed, his I couldn't help but smile. That was exactly what he needed to know.
Senile-felineS chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Another story of yours that I have read repeatedly but never reviewed (I'm slipping, it seems). Anyway, I really like this story, especially the arguing souls, I've always been partial to that and you do it particularly well, excellent rhythm. It's just a generally well written one-shot.
rasetsunoshogun chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Sweet! Since Alucard had lived for around 40 years as a human and 500 years as a vampire, I suppose that he had someone he really cares and loves. But he might've experienced a lot of betrayals from his loved ones throughout the years. Needless to say that being mortal is a pain in the ass as the your loved ones leave you sooner, but you experience so much betrayals too. Clearly turning Seras is a good act as she won't leave him nor betray him...I love the idea of the voices conflicting inside him and Seras knowing his history and...understands him. Thanks for this masterpiece.3
ayelen rock chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
me gusto
Morte Cacciatore chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
What a Sweet Story!
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
bem legal, gostei, abra├žos
splitterherz chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Gave me back very much. I hope you write a lot more stories.
Avenging Neko chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Heh, I liked the voices arguing in his had. Poor Alucard gets betrayed a lit, g

And the intuitive little Policd Gi reassures her master she's there o stay. D'Aw
Mad Rollinstone chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
it so good
noname00 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
That was such a sweet endingxD

I simply loved it
Larisa chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Nice... :)
Tristitia-The-Sin chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
It's sweet. not too over the top, not mushy. But it's the closest thing to reality, I guess.
sweettwilightvamps13 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Poor Alucard. I feel so bad about him. And his Wife jumped from the tower because she didn'y want the Ottomans to take her. She received a fake leter saying her husband is dead and she didn't want to live without him, so yeah, she did it 'cause she loved him. And I think her name was Elena. Other than that - great work as always.

xx

Tedy
I-sold-my-soul-for-a-cookie chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Aw, it was cute! Good job.
Fantasilion chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Its not physically possible to like it more than i do.