Reviews for His and Hers
OneValium chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Aw! That is TOO CUTE! I LOVED it! This is by far one of the best fanfics I have ever read! Wonderful! Fantabulous! Sweet! Adorable! It's been a while since I've found an actually decent writer, and to be honest, it's very refreshing! Good job, keep writing, and have a good day! Oh, and God bless to you too. :
Konoha's White Fang chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I felt that this one was kind of sad, my heart ached when I read that he was afraid of losing her even if he didn't voice it out. It was kind of romantic too. I enjoyed reading this little piece a lot.

Thanks for writing the greatest Alucard X Seras fics ever.

~KWF~
Lion in the Land chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
That was really sweet...but in a creepy, Alucardish kind of way.

I was really excited to see that you made him have those twisted thoughts about what he could do to keep her with him always. The use of his internal voices was GREAT.

I also very much like that you gave Seras a brain. She fully knew what to expect from the beginning, and then understands him in the end as she thinks through what she knows of his history.

But that last moment, with her reassuring him with a gentle stroke, and him showing genuine happiness was so very nice, you romantic devil, you. ;)

-LiLa
XavierFox chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
That was very good. Yes it was short, but that worked to your advantage. Keep up the great work!
Wild Geek 1987 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Heya. Yeah I liked this one. Kinda, cute, in places, I guess, well cute is the only word that comes to mind right now. Good job!

SS!
DarkLillyOfTheNight96 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Aw sweet and cute though short very good

~Lilly~
Aura Jade chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
XxBirdxOfxHermesxX chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Aw, that was so sweet! I loved it, it was adorable! -sniffs and goes to a corner- It was so adorable...so deep...T_T It made me grow tears! Well, not really, but inside, yes. Hehe. XD I loved it, Ja Ne!

~/Takai-sama\~
untitled chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
i think this is cool. i like it when people use Dracula in the stories it adds something to it. its interesting that you would suggest Mina as Dracula's lover. when i read the book for school my teacher said it was more like Dracula raped Mina. the backround you gave kind of explained the reason for that, he doesnt trust women and wanted to make her stay. at least thats my take on it. if you havent read the book then this wont make any sense. if you just saw the Dracula movie where Dracula and Mina are romatically involved then... this still wont make sense. if you havent read the book i highly suggest you do its good but...sort of disturbing. oh and for the record i like what you did, im not dissing it. GREAT JOB! loved it! _
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
my god! I suddenly feel like crying...either that or going into some kind of psychotic fit. lol, that last part was a bit of a joke. It was very good. Really enjoyed this story.
Som-Som chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I enjoyed this story very much; it’s different from your usual writing style and yet is capable of standing on its own.

The tone of it and the way you portrayed AxS is very IC (especially since there are things in the manga that indicate that Seras would likely never leave Alucard and that Alucard does care foe her). You did a lovely job of delving into Alucard inner dialogs and going into Seras’s POV on why Alucard is the way he is – dark and bittersweet.

And I’m glad to see you credit Seras with a level of intelligence which is sorely lacking from others’ writings.

Overall – I loved it and glad that you posted it.
Breeze13 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
My favorite line: 'Mine', it was a far cry from 'I love you.' Yet, Seras recognized it was likely the most that the broken and blackened remnants of her master's heart were capable of.
xxyangxx2006 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
AW. That was cute. and I haven't realy realised how many stories had woman betray/leave Dracula
Greece chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Wow... quite the difference from your usual style. Which is a good thing that I applause, since I believe that testing your style betrays your care and devotion to your writing. Respect from me on this part.

Considering the story itself now: dark and serious, indeed, but also very understandable. I've always thought of Seras as some catalyst on Alucard's part. Her appearance right after Alucard's flashback in the manga screamed his view on her. "As long as I continue walking..." indeed. And in that particular flashback, as much as in his first remembrance of his defeat from Abraham, the constant theme is loss, loss, loss... Quite understandable that he'd become so possessive to the point of actually being at the edge of hurting her to keep her, as you showed. Seras will always be there and her voice will bring him back from his abyss. Romantic or not, it's something very deep.

"Mine" may be far from sounding like "I love you", but the connotations attached are the same, especially when you deal with someone like Alucard. Yet another thing well-presented in this fic.

In my faves.
BlackMara chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
It was Good!

Not like your other storys, but it was good.

I liked how you potrait him and Seras.

Mostly Seras, since you made her bright enough to figure out that he is the true Dracula.

And I think it's so sad that his first wife killed herself. It was so beautiful that she did that kind of thing for him. The thought of hers can almost bring a person to tears.

She knew he was never going to Heaven, so as chistian as she was, she killed herself. Any person who commit suicide will never go to heaven.

She killed herself so they could walk togheter forever...

Isn't that a beautiful thing?
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »