Reviews for His and Hers
Sepsis chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
awesome.:)

I liked it very much.
CzyDauTep chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
This is a good story. It is rather interesting.

Good work. I applaud.
KawaiiKittyChan chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I like it, I'm sorry for not commenting so long.. On-line time is in short supply for me. The story was as good as the others you wrote and I thank you for writing it.. Love it.
Sammich Man chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Wow, that was fantastic! I less-than-three it.

Such great characterization you put into it. And a much more darker side than you usually do, it just adds to it, this is just... Wah, I love it, you did it so well! It's hard to think of the correct words to use.

Oh iTunes, you and you impeccable timing. When I was reading the "Voices" scene, I got a small soundtrack for that ominous, tension music you hear often in horror films. Fwah, perfect experience. XD

Well, have a good day Sir Metro,

Sir Sammich Man, Captain (Grade 3) of the Spartan UNSC Army
Crow T R0bot chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I was certainly thrown for a loop by the shortness and seriousness of this fic. It was quite a change of pace for you.

At first I was a little annoyed by how Alucard's only vocabulary in this fic seemed to be "Mine," but as it progressed, it was a stroke of sad brilliance. Now that our Police Girl knows the truth about Alucard and has managed to squeeze something resembling humanity out of him, it really did make for a bittersweet read. I can imagine Alucard thinking like that after describing his past failed relationships.

I'm also surprised you put out two new fics in the same week. That's a new record for you, I think.

P.S. I haven't done much more work on Chapter 15 of Geist Krieg, but now that I've made some progress in my school work, I'll try to catch up on it.

Also, did you manage to find and view any "Bum Reviews" yet? :P
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I really like how their relationship is portray. I could expected and prefer Alucard not saying I love you, thats more of what Seras would do. I see Alucard as an action person to show his feelings or what ever remnants there are. And I see Alucard using the word "mine" as not convoying like only a car or house but more like a treasure possessing like a family heirloom. And was Alucard thinking about absorbing Seres into him like he did to Luke and them? It was dark but believable. Have a nice day.
Azure Zangetsu chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Aw, I don't want to sound like a girl here, but that was sweet. Now I feel a bit bad for Alucard's history with women. That may play into the insanity factor for him as well. And I've never noticed it before now, but, Alucard's got Schizophrenia.

Seras is such a nice girl, no way she'd ever leave her master. Nice fic, well written and illustrated.

Always Entertained - Azure Zangetsu
joannak chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Great work... Alucarss character is perfect and Victorias personality is quite weel developed
bahleeeted chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
aw, that was very sweet without being disgustingly fluffy. _ A good AxS fic, if I may say so. Nice work.
quickyfant chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Hi!

Well you know me a obsessive AxI shipper, put damn you (in a very good way!) I just love your AxS stories! How do you do it? ;) I like the down to earth notion of their "relationship" Seras has, the no-nonse approach she takes! And I just found it perfect how you showed that Alucard has betrayal and abandonment fears and how Seras wants to soothe that inner turmoil. "Yes, she was his, and that was okay... because, at least, a part of him, the human part, was hers as well." This is a perfect sentence!

Thanks! I found it a well rounded story, and weirdly drawn to the AxS! You know me, I will eternally be hoping you do such a one shot that's AxI, because I just am obsessive about them! ;)
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3