Reviews for Type K
The Flame of Judgement chapter 1 . 6/23
Huh, not what I was expecting. I still liked the chapter, but when I saw th 'type' in the title, I thought it was a Nasu-verse crossover. Maybe with Magis trying to find out how Keitaros immortal.
Tig3rzhark chapter 6 . 5/18
I have laughed with each chapter I've read. You've really been on a long writer's block w/this one. I hope that you finish this one at least.
Tig3rzhark chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This is one of my favorites. Turing Keitaro into a martial arts champion, now that's great.

It would be even more interesting if both Motoko and Tsuruko ended up with him. Although I'm pretty sure that Keitaro is going to have a lot more women attracted to him as the story progresses.
Tig3rzhark chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
I know that it's been a long time since this story has been updated, but I hope that you haven't cast this story off to the side. Each chapter I've read has been funnier than the last. I would like to see more of this story and an ending. I understand that most fan authors have a lot on their hands, but I really hope that I can see this story continue.
Astray71 chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
This story is so lewd, but so funny lol
jhonc chapter 6 . 5/29/2010
While this story is nice; maybe you could update the Ranma story instead? Please! : )
Mike Kromer chapter 6 . 5/19/2010
Man this is good, I want more up ASAP, keep up the good work
Tarl Zaralka chapter 6 . 5/15/2010
Yay another awesome chapter.
Stephen Adezio chapter 5 . 5/15/2010
I'm really glad I got into Gundam, or I would not have picked up on Type K's...special technique...
red kama chapter 6 . 5/15/2010
good shit
0208 chapter 6 . 5/14/2010
well nice chapter hope to read more soon and thanks for updating this one!

and i will vote for Mot/Tsu/Kei ending rest well they can go somewere else
Continue-this-you-do chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
Continue-this-you-do!
About the disclaim-you-do chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
What the hell are you smoking, and why are you not sharing?
Pagosto McNasty chapter 5 . 1/23/2010
Great story, so far.

But leaving your fans hanging for so long is a real killer.

Will you ever update this fine piece of art?
Delusional Fishies chapter 2 . 5/4/2009