Reviews for UN Resolution
Freedom Phantom chapter 28 . 9/25/2012
That was good. I was beginning to wonder when I'd have the pleasure to read a new chapter. Anyway, thumbs up!
Freedom Phantom chapter 26 . 4/2/2011
Really good, can't wait for the next chapter. Keep it up!
zarien chapter 23 . 11/4/2010
nice
zarien chapter 22 . 8/22/2010
nice job
zarien chapter 21 . 8/17/2010
is there more hope so good job
reader238 chapter 21 . 6/13/2010
great story and i cant wait for the next chapter and personally the only person i think should get rewritten is Jeon because he was around at the same time as Ferro and would therefore know that it was a fake fransesca that was put into the coffin but he blindly(no pun intended) went after Fernando/Francesca anyways... but then again marco did tell Jeon to call all handlers except for Ferro who would have cleared everything up before the mess even started
Jacen Starslayer chapter 19 . 5/7/2010
Hm...Very interesting. So if Francesca is a fake, oh dear I really feel bad for the other fratelli. You'd think that they'd remember that everyone vs. Fernando & Rachel Loss.
Danny Barefoot chapter 18 . 5/5/2010
Cool story, full of funny situations and lines.
Freedom Phantom chapter 18 . 3/28/2010
Very good. I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter. Thumbs up!
Jacen Starslayer chapter 18 . 3/26/2010
[Laughs for five minutes for the dialogue.] You've out done your self this time, curious as to what you have planned for Francesca though...
Freedom Phantom chapter 17 . 1/18/2010
Thanks for the chapter. The intrigue with Ambassador Moreno is interesting. I'm curious as to see how it's going to turn out. Thumbs up!
Freedom Phantom chapter 15 . 9/29/2009
Keep it up Boss. It was really well made. I liked the emergency broadcast. Thumbs up!
Freedom Phantom chapter 13 . 8/3/2009
Good as usual. Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep it up!
resent anime fan chapter 13 . 7/27/2009
Best chapter yet, just one thing bothers me. You do know that not al 1911 frmae (or platform) sistems are made (or owned) by Colt righ? Most Italians who have/use 1911s are made by Chiappa or other Italian brands. But even more they would have Berettas like the 92 (any of them) to the Cheeta and Bobcat to the long arms being Benneli and Assault rifles being the AR70s insted of AR-15s.

But whatever it was a great chapter!.

10/10!.