Reviews for One Date With Darien
sonicxfan chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
This story was great! I always thought raye should of been with darien ..but hes good with should write more.
peklat chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
why did he kiss her? where did he kiss her? if he kiss her on the check then thats fine. but if he kissed her on the lips then thats freaking messed up!
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
A good story; well-written too! I particularly enjoyed Raye being brave enough to tell Darien to ask Serena on a date when it meant destroying her future with him.
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
this was a cute little one-shot. i liked it. and enjoyed how you gave us more insight on their date. i will try to read more of your work!

-luna
PhantasyDreamer chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
This was such a cute story! I felt quite sorry for Raye but she pulled off her disappointment and sadness quite well. The ending was a bit unexpected though for me but otherwise than that it was really nice to see how the date went for her. And yeah, Darien is so oblivious to not realise what he was doing. I had to laugh though when she thought he gay for being so sensitive. I was laughing hard.

Keep up the good work!

Later
persian85033 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Yeah, I always did think that Darien and Serena are meant to be. Him mentioning her every few seconds was a good idea. I guess Rei always knew subconciously, after all.
jesusfreak9211 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
that was really good!
Kaiyosei chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I just read this, and I loved it! I ended up feeling sorry for Raye, but impressed with her courage and consideration for Usagi after realizing she would never be the one Darien really loved. I like how you wrote this as well; nice and simple, but with enough description for the reader to picture it. Great job )
sailorashes chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
this was nice.

good job :)
DavisJes chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Cute. Poor Rei. Nicely written.