Reviews for Lion's Pride
DeanLover chapter 24 . 12/10/2011
i love it sooo far! :D
wizziewoo123 chapter 24 . 11/14/2010
love this! really hope you update soon!
Hypercaine chapter 24 . 1/23/2010
I really love this story... There aren't many Alec/OC stories out there, and some of the ones that are? to be honest, are pretty crappy...

But this story? one of the top DA's i've ever read.

I notice you havn't updated since like June last year, so i'm hoping this story isn't discontinued or abandoned... I'd like to see the end of it. :)

Here's to hoping you update soon!
vampirenav chapter 24 . 1/10/2010
I really like this story, I don't think there are enough Alec/OFC stories out there and this one is really good. So please update soon.
NatalyaEnkou chapter 24 . 12/15/2009
Dx you left me hanging on decisions and war in you "Lion's Pride" story. I have to say, I love how you approached this story and I find that a lot of it is very plausible. I practically did that dramatic "no" when I can to the last updated chapter. I hope you choose to continue this story at some point so I can see where your imagination decided to take this story.
TWD chapter 24 . 9/8/2009
More More more love it
jo chapter 24 . 8/10/2009
Please, please update soon! I love this story!
Dreamer chapter 24 . 5/31/2009
OMG! your back - am so happy. I just love your story. Max is pregnant and she still wants to fight even in her condition. I feel bad for Rosie, she must feel sad about the whole situation and angry for Max's reaction of not caring. I hope you update soon. You rock. -
Zoe-eoZ chapter 24 . 5/31/2009
yeah, talk about stupid... so here I am again, realizing that there's even more for me to read. but I don't mind discovering that sort of stupidity on my behalf. lol

again without the quotation marks and stuff, but I liked this chapter and how everyone stood up against Max-though I kinda doubt she'd really behave like that, like, that "bundle of tissues" comment? hm, can't see that, really, but I'll go with it for the sake of the story. also, it was a good foil to Rosie's and Alec's experiences in that department and their reactions.

but this time for real: until the next one :)
Zoe-eoZ chapter 23 . 5/31/2009
good to see you back. :)(yeah, talk about personal stuff keeping you from writing a story-I so know where you're coming from there...)

hm, was it that botched up your update, leaving it without any apostrophes'n quotation marks? it made reading this a bit difficult, but I still enjoyed this chapter. I liked the Max-Logan bit and how Rosie and Alec were debating about confronting the two. nice chapter and I'm glad you're already working on the next one :)

until then...
452max chapter 24 . 5/31/2009
Wow the last two update were amazing I wish that they were longer becasue then I could read more about what is going to happen. But I cant wait for your next update and I hope that it will be really son because I cant wait to find out what happens. I haope that max will stay and not fight and that rosie and alec beat the $#!* out of white some how using what ever method that they want.
452max chapter 22 . 5/6/2009
I lov ethis story and I hope that you will update soon because I cant wait to read more about it. Please let me know when you update next please.
Dreamer chapter 22 . 3/22/2009
hi just dropping by hope you update soon I really love your story -
Laney Tate chapter 22 . 3/19/2009
Hope you update soon!
Zoe-eoZ chapter 22 . 3/15/2009
I really like it that for once the focus is actually on Otto instead of White, I'm sure I've never read anything like that before. real smart move! and I like it. it allows for a whole new level of development, totally different than the usual "the transgenics versus White" dealio-I mean the things Otto-as opposed to White-could do. beccause everyone already KNOWS White is a Familiar and evil and whatever the hell else. but Otto... oh, the potential. also glad that things are finally starting to look up for Rose and Alec. and, sheesh, does that girl kick a*s! she's awesome. and just in case I shouldn't have said so before: really great job on writing a story with a thick plot AND still managing to develop the relationships between people along the way. most people either manage one, or the other. not so you. sweet :D