Reviews for Betrayed By Love
Conqueror chapter 3 . 3/4/2009
Heh, in his somewhat sober state, Adrian is as charming as ever. xD

Longer chapters would be nice, but I anticipate the next chapter impatiently and anxiously all the same.
Conqueror chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
Wonder what'll happen when Christian finds out. -stares at screen, deep in thought-
Conqueror chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
I like this story idea, even if it's only going to be a little of it. -moves on to next chapter-
Abbigail Cross chapter 3 . 3/4/2009
Good one! Will we get to see what christain does? poor Lissa. I like Adrian.

bella chapter 3 . 3/4/2009
luv it
RoseBelikov18 chapter 3 . 3/4/2009
I like it! Update soon and please make the chapters longer!

eliee chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
update soon!
CheshireTears chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
It's actually really good, so don't worry.;) You might have to worry though, if you don't update... then I might just do a Rose Hathaway on your ass...-_ Can't wait to read more!

CheshireTears chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
OMJ, k, I DEFINATELY was NOT expecting that. Adrian's just an ass, I expected that much... maybe... Anyway, it's good.

ThatKindOfGirl chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
i can't believe u stopped there keep going
bella chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
luv it
zombiebounce chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
love it!

updte soon!

one question though does lissa know about dimitri and rose?
shelbe10 chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
write more please and fast
Abbigail Cross chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
So, are they together?Rose and Dimitri.

I like this. Alot. You've gotten me addicted.

BlueOctober145 chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
I don't know what to say. I like it, actually I like it a lot. I am not the biggest fan of Lissa with her being too happy all the time or crying her eyes out, but I think you just made me like that girl. It's weird because my friends have been trying to convince me to like her, but I just never did. Anyway, the chapter was good as is the story, and I can't wait to read more about the story. You have left me wanting more~ anki145
303 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 Next »