Reviews for The Legend of Spyro: The Fallen Ones
montecristo709 chapter 91 . 8/30/2009
wow dude, you just know how to end stories pretty well. It just seems so great. Now time for school mister! HAHA! xD. I don't go back till the 9th. :) R u planing on writting another Spyro story by any chance? Just wondering, you don't have to kill u'r self and have your grades plummit. xD. Well see ya around, hopefully on my review lists of R.O.D. Later bro.
montecristo709 chapter 90 . 8/29/2009
LUCIFER IS INSIDE! OMG! D: xD. Nice chap, i got schooled, and oh yes, i will add Galian, don't u worry.
montecristo709 chapter 89 . 8/29/2009
and to think i play to much games. xD Other then that, good chap! I just wonder what will happen next.
montecristo709 chapter 88 . 8/26/2009
sucks for u that u go to school next week. I go on the 9th xD Which means more time for me to update! _
montecristo709 chapter 87 . 8/24/2009
i forgot u updated lol. I was busy on my story. Reason why it took so damn long was cause of renovation happening at my house.
montecristo709 chapter 86 . 8/20/2009
can they defeat this guy? Of course that always happens LOL
montecristo709 chapter 85 . 8/16/2009
oh man, u really have played a lot of Metal Gear. Why don't u just go ahead and shove Snake into it all? xD Joking dude. Good chap btw.
montecristo709 chapter 84 . 8/14/2009
u spend way too much time playing Metal Gear Solid. and i know that u r going to say that I spend way too much time with DBZ. lol. Good chap though.
montecristo709 chapter 79 . 7/31/2009
dude...u spend WAY too much time with video games. xD But good chap man.
montecristo709 chapter 78 . 7/29/2009
keep up the good story!
montecristo709 chapter 77 . 7/28/2009
i forgot the review yesterday lol. This chap is good...Galian and his bros sure know how to act like kids. xD
montecristo709 chapter 76 . 7/25/2009
YES! They kissed finaly! Funny how this is EXACTLY how i plan to do my story. One gourp of baddies down, break, and move onto the next one.
montecristo709 chapter 75 . 7/23/2009
BOO! U TOOK SO LONG AND I...nah i'm just kidding with you. the ending was a shocker i suppose. I never thought that you would shove in Akriloth at the end. U do no that Akriloth is the dragon from DF and AQ right? Just go onto the homepage of DF and that basiclally is him.
montecristo709 chapter 74 . 7/21/2009
always got to make the dramatic entrance, plus move eh Ryuu?
montecristo709 chapter 73 . 7/20/2009
such wimps. i despise them