Reviews for Saving Face
nekochan1994 chapter 16 . 8/22/2014
1.) Why did Sarah ask for him to release time?

2.) Bran is badass.

3.) If this is about getting a child, I hope Sarah gets mad at him. I also hope that she tells him "no sex til 18, but lots of dates"
nekochan1994 chapter 14 . 8/22/2014
1.) Excellent job with Hoggle.

2.) Sarah I understand; Jareth getting into a catfight not so much.

3.) I know the whining is supposed to be off-putting, but I honestly empathize & feel sorry for sarah. She is literally a child who became more responsible through an ordeal, then she gets kidnapped & forced to go through another in the company of a sexually harassing villain.

4.) How come you took the "ballroom is real" route?
nekochan1994 chapter 12 . 8/22/2014
I like Puck.
nekochan1994 chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
1.) Oh Hoggle. Wait til Jareth and his parents reunite.

2.) Can't wait when Hoggle finds out the Lady is actually Jareth's mother!

3.) Jareth...THAT IS NO WAY TO WIN A GIRL'S HEART! emphasis on GIRL!
nekochan1994 chapter 9 . 8/22/2014
Why does she even mention she's a virgin? Wouldn't a better shield be "I'm 15, you pedophile!"?
nekochan1994 chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
I really like Olwyn! How come you chose that name?
nekochan1994 chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
ok how is that remotely amusing & what are they talking about? I really feel sorry for Sarah in all of this. I hope she wins.
nekochan1994 chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
1.) Jareth is a sexist asshole who doesn't appreciate just how awesome Sarah's outfit is.

2.) I'm surprised didn't start to cry, scream, slap Jareth's face, or a combination.
nekochan1994 chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
Sarah. Slap the crap out of him.
nekochan1994 chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
1.) Jareth is a perv & a sore loser.

2.) What did he mean by that last sentence?

3.) Officially terrified now

4.) I hope Sarah wins.
nekochan1994 chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
1.) Can he even do that? I mean he needed an exact wording for him to even take Toby away. Wouldn't he need a special incantation or "purposely misperceived permission" to do it? He could also challenge Sarah and force her to accept in exchange for the well being of her friends.

2.) Just so that I understand. Are you portraying Sarah as a girl who doesn't truly understand about sexual, predatory stuff that Jareth seems to embody?

3.) I am loving this story so far!
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
oh crap, oh crap, oh crap. Brilliant cliffhanger; still scary.
Avenging Neko chapter 19 . 1/8/2014
Hee, I loved this story, it was epicsauce and I even recognized certain parts of it from other stories about far creatures, that made me happy. Silly Sarah, eating that peach...
Avenging Neko chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
This chapter was harder to follow, but I know what you meant. If you feel like it, coming back to edit this one, about how his mom escapes the tower, it'd help. Not necessary, I suppose, but it got condusing
Avenging Neko chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
Must pop in to review that I adore this story beyond words already. Archive hunting for the sin . Also auto correct Which I hold is workingp