Reviews for Saving Face
Lady Knight of VT chapter 18 . 6/11
I didn't realize there was a space limit! I've never writtten so much before! After reading this one, I think it might be my favorite! We shall see how I feel after I read another story of yours! I especially loved The Confrontation chapter...it was perfect how you (hopefully) silenced anyone who would gripe about her age before they had a chance to say anything! Plus I like seeing someone who obviously loves what they're doing so much that they would research so thoroughly! You are definitely one of my favorite authors!
~LadyKnight
Lady Knight of VT chapter 19 . 6/11
After reading "The King's Settling of Scores" I went to your profile to see what else you had written. I loved your writing style, and even though you might write scenes that I'm less-than-comfortable with (the closet scene from TKSoS...but even then, a dark secret part of me still enjoyed it), I can't have everything my way. That's what I have writing fingers for! It's pretty much impossible to stop in the middle of one of your fics. I've only read that one and this one, but am planning to work my way through the rest of your works! Also, on your profile, I saw where you use writing to help combat dyslexia, and while I usually notice other people's mistakes, I'm not one of those grammar freaks who feel the need to make that their review. I hope you don't get too many reviews complaining about errors! I feel a review should be more focused on the content than the words.
Few errors, but overall, I must say, the reviews were much harsher than I think were necessary... It was a good story. Two thumbs up! :3 maybe I'll borrow a few more thumbs...
nekochan1994 chapter 16 . 8/22/2014
1.) Why did Sarah ask for him to release time?

2.) Bran is badass.

3.) If this is about getting a child, I hope Sarah gets mad at him. I also hope that she tells him "no sex til 18, but lots of dates"
nekochan1994 chapter 14 . 8/22/2014
1.) Excellent job with Hoggle.

2.) Sarah I understand; Jareth getting into a catfight not so much.

3.) I know the whining is supposed to be off-putting, but I honestly empathize & feel sorry for sarah. She is literally a child who became more responsible through an ordeal, then she gets kidnapped & forced to go through another in the company of a sexually harassing villain.

4.) How come you took the "ballroom is real" route?
nekochan1994 chapter 12 . 8/22/2014
I like Puck.
nekochan1994 chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
1.) Oh Hoggle. Wait til Jareth and his parents reunite.

2.) Can't wait when Hoggle finds out the Lady is actually Jareth's mother!

3.) Jareth...THAT IS NO WAY TO WIN A GIRL'S HEART! emphasis on GIRL!
nekochan1994 chapter 9 . 8/22/2014
Why does she even mention she's a virgin? Wouldn't a better shield be "I'm 15, you pedophile!"?
nekochan1994 chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
I really like Olwyn! How come you chose that name?
nekochan1994 chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
ok how is that remotely amusing & what are they talking about? I really feel sorry for Sarah in all of this. I hope she wins.
nekochan1994 chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
1.) Jareth is a sexist asshole who doesn't appreciate just how awesome Sarah's outfit is.

2.) I'm surprised didn't start to cry, scream, slap Jareth's face, or a combination.
nekochan1994 chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
Sarah. Slap the crap out of him.
nekochan1994 chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
1.) Jareth is a perv & a sore loser.

2.) What did he mean by that last sentence?

3.) Officially terrified now

4.) I hope Sarah wins.
nekochan1994 chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
1.) Can he even do that? I mean he needed an exact wording for him to even take Toby away. Wouldn't he need a special incantation or "purposely misperceived permission" to do it? He could also challenge Sarah and force her to accept in exchange for the well being of her friends.

2.) Just so that I understand. Are you portraying Sarah as a girl who doesn't truly understand about sexual, predatory stuff that Jareth seems to embody?

3.) I am loving this story so far!
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
oh crap, oh crap, oh crap. Brilliant cliffhanger; still scary.