Reviews for Saving Face
Avenging Neko chapter 19 . 1/8
Hee, I loved this story, it was epicsauce and I even recognized certain parts of it from other stories about far creatures, that made me happy. Silly Sarah, eating that peach...
Avenging Neko chapter 10 . 1/6
This chapter was harder to follow, but I know what you meant. If you feel like it, coming back to edit this one, about how his mom escapes the tower, it'd help. Not necessary, I suppose, but it got condusing
Avenging Neko chapter 4 . 1/6
Must pop in to review that I adore this story beyond words already. Archive hunting for the sin . Also auto correct Which I hold is workingp
Ivvory Shadows chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
I don't usually do mid-story posts but... I wanted to let you know that i outright chuckled at the 'Excalibur' reference, which garnered me understandibly odd glares from the other people in the hospital waiting room... :)
Honoria Granger chapter 19 . 3/13/2013
Delightful. I especially love how the Scribe is made to own up to her deviant behavior... :)
Fantasymyownworldofhearts chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
Hahaha, I really liked the fact that you included yourself in this story, it was funny and entertaining bit...you clearly have a good sense of humor.

Okay onto the review...

I really do like this story. I feel it was refreshing and really true to canon, I LIKE the fact Sarah is the same age as well, Labyrinth is fantasy so does it matter? I think not...not to me anyway. It just makes the story more realistic that he wouldn't wait for long periods of time for his confrontation. Instead of like 10 years I mean yes, he's immortal but I doubt he would wait that long.
I also like the fact that he makes her redo the Labyrinth...normally I wouldn't but you put a really nice twist on it, what with that fact that Sarah has left her 'mark' on it so to speak.
I like that Hoggle got a long part in this, he is a really sweet character and deserves it. It annoys me slightly that some people leave him out as he is practically a lead in the film...
As from what I've seen in the past great Jareth interpretation, it was nice to see him being mischievous and yet slightly dark and arrogant at the same time. Oh and great use of using QUOTES it was nice you used quotes from the movie at least ten times!
And finally I like the fact that in the end Oberon had no power over Jareth, as in most fanfictions Jareth always has to obey him or some other high-end king/queen so it was nice that he was the all-mighty of his domain(Goblin Kingdom) like in the movie.

Rating: 10/10, nicely done. The rating was done for your great imagination and the humorous piece at the end that cleared you out of critcism to do with age. WELL DONE!
theythinkimcrazy chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
I'm not 100% sure how I feel about the jailbaiting...
Kagome Pureheart chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
What exactly did biting sarah's hand do?
Kagome Pureheart chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
I like the scene you included with hoggle and queen acacia
Leigh UK chapter 19 . 12/8/2011
Absolutely love how you wrote yourself into the ending! Your writing is just brilliant! I never really liked the movie (forgive the sacrilege) but you do so make me love the characters!
startraveller776 chapter 19 . 5/17/2011
So, I read this thinking "Man, I love this story EXCEPT for the fact that Sarah is 15." The epilogue did me in. Thanks for adding that. I appreciate that even Jareth balked at Sarah's age in this tale. LOL

Anyway, great read. Loved the intracies of the Fae & Goblin realms.
LetoSai chapter 19 . 10/26/2010
PaisleyRose, you are my sunshine. _ It took me over a year to ween myself off certain fics and labyrinth fics were part of that and now you've sucked me back in. I can't even say I'm upset about it. I've loved every one of yours I've read so far. I'm off to pick out another to read.

LetoSai
ivegotproblams chapter 19 . 10/11/2010
*squee* OMG I love you! Each chapter of every story you've written is like Christmas! :D
DAsDesiredRose chapter 19 . 8/13/2010
*sighs* he's right you know, and as i can see from your profile page he's justified. as long as the movie Labyrinth exists there will always be those willing to dedicate odes and poems to the Goblin King and his star crossed lover.. great one again
NarutoCrazy001 chapter 19 . 7/22/2010
I love the way how at the end of some of your stories you put yourself into the Underground, and talk (argue) to (with) Jareth. I gives us (the readers) an insight of who you are.

Waiting fervently for more awesome work,

-Marlene