Reviews for Clockwork March
meg077 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
really good!
please continue!
scribbles of madness chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
After reading your story and finding out I absolutely love it made me reflect on what kind of human being I really am.

From the title to the flow of the story, all I could say is that this story was done so smartly. Definitely going on my Favorites.

Amazing job!
Lorelei chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I loved this. Yes I now, I am sick and twisted person, but the idea of this story was so good and ofcourse I like when somebody writes something like this. I wanna read more of this!
Kamizacondor chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
My god..I actually liked it. I never liked coby :P

Keep it going!
vicious-kitsune chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Well there was something a little disturbing and unsettling about this but I am known to enjoy that from time to time else I wouldn't have read it in the first place. It's a very interesting start. I have to admit that I'm looking forward to more of their depravity being revealed. And I'm curious about what's going on with Sanji.

Something I thought about Franky and Robin was that they reminded me a little of Mickey and Mallory from Natural Born Killers. Admittedly I've never seen that film in its entirety but I've seen enough and been told enough from friends to get that impression. I've no idea if that's how you intended it but it's how it came across to me.
Synchronize chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
God this is throwing me for a loop. I really did enjoy reading this, though it was very sick and twisted. And yes I did read your warning so the sickness and twistedness don't really bother me.

Aside from that this story has real potential and an excellent plot. You haven't revealed too much yet given out enough to satisfy just for now. I like where you are going with this, it reminds me of Clockwork Orange.

Franky will probably be really sad to see Water 7 be massacred but then again I'm pretty sure he's going to join in on the fun.

But the biggest mystery which have given so little detail about, and with good reason for the plot, is what made them go insane.

I am patiently waiting for the next update, I have no idea what you are going to do but you are a very good writer and I really would like to see where you are going with this.

A very nice work of macabre art in the form of words. Is this your forte?

Luv ya

Darth Luffy chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
wow the entire crew turned into blood thirsty killers? that is pretty damn scary, hell if i was a marine and the choice was to have to fight them or commit suicide i think the suicide would be the better option(you would have a better chance of surviving