Reviews for Change is coming
Hannah chapter 17 . 7/27/2013
I know I'm really late reading this, but this is really good. I know you probably don't want to but I'd be so happy if you did one more final chapter to conclude this story because I'm dieing to see who emily wants to be with! (Hopefully naomi), thanks anyway.
Trembling Autumn chapter 16 . 7/21/2011
Is there any possible way I could convince you to finish this story? I have really enjoyed it and I would love to be able to see what happens and how it ends. :)
aeem12 chapter 17 . 2/1/2011
aww please update soon...and please effily FTW...i love them..they balance each other
Morgan Emrys chapter 17 . 7/6/2010
Whenever you update this story can you pleeeeaaaassseeeeeeee make it Emily/Effy!

Because as much as I love Naomily they have a lot of stories and Effily doesn't have that many. So please pretty please make it Effy/Emily!
Trembling Autumn chapter 17 . 2/2/2010
You really should finish this, please! It's killing me, lol. I love the idea of Effy and Emily, but in the end it's Emily and Naomi that are meant to be. :)
laurasthename chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
i cant help it but i just want an emily/naomi ending. Just love them together :) i do like the emily/effy story line in this though. but nothing beats naomily :p

xlaurax
ummmmmmm chapter 17 . 11/29/2009
You. Must. Update.

Seriously. I hope you get another chapter up, and soon! :)
this-is-not-allowed chapter 17 . 11/24/2009
Emmily/Naomi. Period. Sorry, im die-hard Naomily, but hey, fro the looks of things u seem to like Effily better, so i guess u'll write tht
CallingTruth chapter 17 . 11/16/2009
Love this story and even though i love emily/naomi i actually like better Emily/Effy in this fic
HaliaLake chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
HA! I did not see the slap coming. Of course i have to read on now to find out why :P
L.Wonka chapter 17 . 9/12/2009
Oh please pretty please,go this and please please let it be a merry Effly ending *.*
IFellAndHitMyFringe chapter 17 . 9/3/2009
Im preying to god that you bring Naomi and Emily back together. its how its mennto be :)
IFellAndHitMyFringe chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
WHAT! Freddie and Naomi? I think my heart just collapsed.
IFellAndHitMyFringe chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
OMG OMG i love this already. what's gna happen. wow im excited. i need to calm down. Ah i do love Naomi. Not for hitting Emily. Just who else could have that effect. UPDATE!
lilykatfan chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I love this fic...i cant believe emily said effy's name when she woke up!

Naomily please ALL THE WAY!

Cant wait for the next update :D