Reviews for Luck Goes Down
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Okay, so I'm a little sick or something, but I LOVE your hurt Sammy. You do it so well. Too well. They often end too soon. I really wanted to see what came next in this one. But as they say, "treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen." It's working! LOL :-) xo
Einzelfall chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
always is Sam hurt xD
okay but seriously
love it
shenshen1977 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Oh my... this was intense, damn it! I like it, I like it a lot :D
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Oh my, poor sweetie. GOod story, but ouch!
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
OH MY GOD!

SONCA, YOU ARE AMAZING!

Can't I just say I love this fic in some horribly perverted way? Like I. Am. In. Loves. Along the lines of the one where Dean is getting cauterized love. LOVES! Okay, I'll shut up about that now before I get hauled away in a straightjacket to the local mental hospital because I'm so sadistic. The detail, as always, is FANTASTICALLY amazing. Like you are seriously the queen of sensory detail. I love how Sam fixates alternatively on his bracelet or Dean. It's so true. When you're in that much pain, you get tunnel vision and start fixating on the weirdest things - like the fluorescent light in the hallway - and only being able to answer in short phrases without being able to process much.

But, good lord, I love the pain you put Sam through, although Dean probably had it worse since he knew what he had to do and he could do it. I don't blame him if after the "next bad part", he staggers off to throw up. I mean, once all is said and done. At first I thought they were going through the worst of it, until Dean's thoughts mention the "next bad part" (and on my second re-reading I realized that the whole beginning, with its awesome banter, was only the first splinter...). But at least Sam passed out with that last one, which should make it easier.

Don't SAY THIS IS THE END - There has to be more! We have to see Dean finish the job and puke before climbing into the Impala with Sam in the backseat to a hospital somewhere because field medicine is exactly that, as Dean says, field medicine. It's not meant to do much more than stop you from dying and even so it's a temporary fix. And not to mention I want to know why Sam was making oversized knitting needles that completely sish-kabobed him. And how the hunt went so very, very, wrong... MORES!
Phx chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Aw - really enjoyed this one (and thank you for the list, btw :)). Loved how hard it is for Dean to do what he needs to do because it is going against one of his main rules: don't hurt Sam. I could almost feel Sam's pain - poor kiddo - as he as stuck in that horrid place where, to make things better, they have to get words (splinters pulled out) first. And you know it is bad if Dean is wishing his brother would just lose consciousness.

Awesome, wonderful way to get a little does of worried-big brother Dean and a hurting Sam.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
*GASP* OOMMFGG! SPELCA YOU GENIUS! I LOVELOVELOVE YOU!

this fic was absoloutley unbelievable stunning! AH!

OMG hun this was INCREDABLE! you never said you had this much talent, the yummy pain! detail ooh! I LOVE YOU!

the part when he totally passed out..oOh HUN...BLISS!

omg...omgomgomgomgomgo detail and description, this was absoloutley brilliant and beautiful darlin x

IM so off to read more of your fabby fics

this was AMAZING!

I LOVED IT!

wwoww hun oh thanyouthankyouthankyou
Lujayn chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
This was wonderfully written. I Love your h/c stories. I liked how Sam was holding onto the bracelet and Dean was there for him and the splinters were really nasty. Brilliant job!
necro omen13 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
*winces*

Shit man, I was flinching just reading this. That last splinter...yikes.

*shudder*

*pets Sammy*

There, there, it's okay Sammy.
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I was so happy to see a new piece from you! I love your hurt comfort stories :D I'm really curious about what the plan was with the wooden splinters. Sam in pain and Dean talking him through it was just great!
sikeminatural chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Great fic, you mean Sammy hurter! :D

*hug*
Emerald-Water chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
You really did hurt Sam f* good! I loved this. As always, btw.

And Dean trying to be gentle. But seriously, you didn't tell us what backfired. So, will you gonna do that? Huh?

Hugs,

Lee
Onari chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
One word...SEQUEL!

;-)

Thanks for sharing!

L xx
SNIsLove chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
AMAZING! I seriously love everything you write! Everything was perfect from Sam to Dean! I loved sam hanging on to his bracelet, and Dean what an amazing big brother! AH I just love to read your writing! Keep it up!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
That was Awesome. My mouth is literally dry right now. I had to swallow hard by the time I finished. And you say The End but I feel there is more... why is the hard part not over? What is next? That sounds so painful. You did an amazing job creating the tension and pain and ugh. nicely done. so glad to read this :)