Reviews for The Laurentis Countdown
creativesm75 chapter 18 . 1/8/2014
nice
MissMary chapter 18 . 10/1/2008
I enjoyed this story. It is well written and has an absorbing story line.
Asher Tye chapter 18 . 11/19/2007
Just finished reading... an excellent Bunnie story. Definitely a classic.
Shychick chapter 18 . 9/17/2004
I've read this awesome story before, but I just needed an exuse to my add you to my Fave Authors list. I dunno why I nevr did that, before.

;)
Sparky Lurkdragon chapter 18 . 7/28/2003
Did I review this one before? Can't remember. Oh well. All I can say is wow! You have a very good way with words. About the only suggestion I can offer is this: if you're using Word to write up, turn off the thing that makes it change "..." into an actual elipsise that you erase with one press of the backspace button. sees them as "." for some bizarre reason. This is purely cosmetic! I really love this story; it's nice to see we still have some jewels in the Sonic section! Keep writing! _
Escee chapter 18 . 6/17/2003
Wow. Not only do you have a firm mastery of the English language, you also have a technical strength, so you can explain in cutting detail the technicalities of what is going on. The stuff about the Stealthbots being hardcoded in ROM, and thus not being able to be reprogrammed, shows a technical knowledge. Same with the fact that the motion sensors are actively sending out signals, and thus are making their presence known to their vicinity. This kind of stuff puts you above and beyond many good writers. I'm thoroughly impressed and wish I could write as well as you.

But while I have conceded that the 'escape' sequence (ch 17), while perhaps a bit wild, works, I am confused about how the Power Stone replacing the Laurentis nodule managed to somehow free her from her paralysis. I mean, sure, it can replace the energy of the nodule, but am I mistaken in remembering that the nodule not only gave her limbs energy, but also controlled them as the center of their nervous system? Didn't the nodule distribute commands to her robotic limbs like the brain does to our body parts? How can the Power Stone take over that functionality?

Anyway, I am amazed and give you your due credit in creating a magnificent story. You're one hell of a writer.
Brian Bloomfield chapter 18 . 6/3/2003
This was wonderful. There is really nothing else I can say. This has to be the most original story I've ever read in the Sonic fandom. Great work. 10/10
Escee chapter 5 . 6/1/2003
Wow. What I've read so far is *incredible*.

I'm glad I found this story. If I hadn't now, it might have been too late, since you just finished it.

You've got incredible talent. Much Kudos! Well, I've still a lot more reading to do, so I'll get back to that. ;)
John Roberts chapter 17 . 2/13/2003
Well well well, Tristan, what could be said about this chapter?

Hmmmm...I don't know, maybe something like: "About bloody time."

Good on ya mate, it was well worth the wait.

Bring on the final chapter.
MistressAli chapter 17 . 2/12/2003
Hhehe I squealed when I saw this was up :D I just want to say THANK YOU for continuing this! Oh, and it was very good, I look forward as usual to the next part!
Shychick chapter 17 . 2/12/2003
WOW! Tristan, this is really getting AWESOME! Like many others, I have been waiting so long for you to continue, and I must say that this was well worth the wait! KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK!

Wow... wait'll the other FUSers read this.
Brian Bloomfield chapter 17 . 2/12/2003
You have no idea how much I have enjoyed this, and I am eagerly awaiting the completion of the best story I have ever read, so I can do a full review. Wonderful work. I know you'll be published someday.
Brian Bloomfield chapter 16 . 1/20/2003
(Gets on knees and begins to beg) Pleese update! This is driving me insane! I NEED to know what happens! Does Rotor die? I love your story. (Breaks down and begins to cry)
Kyarorain chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
I hate you... because you're taking FAR too long to update! Please bring on the next chapter, the cliffhanger's been there since... September or October? _
M. Briggs chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
It may take 24 hours for this... blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, don't you hate that, Tristan. Well I understand.

This is a good story too. This is for the whole story so far and not just chapter one. ;)

The stories are mostly good, but being as long as it is, some stories are not as strong. The idea is more vast than FK. But keep it up, I'd like to see what happens next.