Reviews for A second chance
DimitraMitsos chapter 9 . 4/7
I haven't cried so much in my life from just one story. Your story was wonderful but so sad and made cry so many times so in the end I didn't want to read it but I was so curious about what will happen in the end so I puss myself to read it and I still regret it because I am so sad right now and I don't think that I will get over it easily. Still, great story. From the Best I have read. ﹏ ﹏ ฅ'ω'ฅ
TheImaginativeFox chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
I love how gars her daddy now
The Amazing Mumbo chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
Wow. I'm speechless. This was such a sweet story, and I kinda want to know who Amara was referring to as mom.
BBxRAEshipper chapter 9 . 1/9/2014
Then who did Garfield marry?
blindredeyes chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
so good
heat touching
a mother would do anything for her child
Sheerwillpower chapter 9 . 7/5/2011
Ohh nice endding. Alltogether, good plot,nice story. You might want to work on the grammer and details. Mabey a beta reader to help you with the delivery?But good job, you have lots of talent
inupuppy1596 chapter 9 . 5/23/2010
That was so sad. It had me crying and everything. I wish Raven didn't have to died and that Boo got to meet her. It was a vary good story. :) :'(
Agent of the Divine One chapter 9 . 3/19/2009
Hm. Not the best ending, but a decent one given what happened.

Hopefully Boo can find a way through this.
titanfan45 chapter 9 . 3/19/2009
Simply awesome job on Raven's letter to her daughter. Wonder who Gar ended up marrying? You write one heck of a story my friend. Well done as always.
titanfan45 chapter 8 . 3/19/2009
Oh man, Raven died. Got tears in my eyes from that one. I kinda thought Gar would some how end up adopting Raven's Daughter. At least he got to tell Raven how he felt about her before her end came. Excellent story as always; no matter that she apparently died. One more chapter I see, better get at it.
Wolvmbm chapter 9 . 3/19/2009
It's offical I think I figured it out. Gar did adopted Boo into his life when Raven died and got remarried for her to have a mother of her own.

IS that right ?

Still I have to say it was a sad ending to see it happen this way to a child and two lovers as well and especially since despite all that happen they still loved each other to the end of their lives. :(

I comend you on a great job with this interesting tale as it must of took alot of time and ideal to image a life where Beast boy and Raven couldn't be together. :(

I encourage you to please keep up the good work upon any great ideas that you may come up with next. ;)
BookFan22 a.k.a GwenFan22 chapter 8 . 3/19/2009
ohh please update soon!
chittychittybangbang16 chapter 8 . 3/19/2009
oh my gawd. you can't see me bawling right now but I am. It's just so...so...sad!
Somewhere In Time chapter 8 . 3/19/2009
Amara...what a nice name.:)

I hope everything goes well for her.
Wolvmbm chapter 8 . 3/19/2009
So let me get this straight, for Boo to be named a Logan makes me think that Beast boy adopted her for Raven's sake or did something else happen all together ? :(

Becasue I have to admit that there were some lingering feelings between Beast boy and Raven throughout this entire story. And towards Boo's birth it felt like they were falling in love with each other all over again.

Please do keep up the good work upon this great story becasue I can't wait to see what happen next and for what within that Letter that Raven wrote to Boo. ;)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »