Reviews for CULLEN VZ: THE BIG BAD CAMPING TRIP
Moralistic Demon chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
What did I just read? I can't even tell now since my eyes are bleeding out of my sockets and now they are rolling out of my head and onto the keyboard. Excuse me as I try to put them back in.

This story is just a troll fic. There is no plot, no action - there is nothing but some author who thinks they’re so wonderful that think they can write just because they have a keyboard to type shit up like this. You can listen to your troll reviewers or actually listen to people who know what they’re saying. Your “story” is crap and in texting and script format. Both formats are against the rules and thus, I will report you.

What up with the bolding, italicizing, and underlining? Did that seem to be a good idea at the time you writing this while tripping acid? The words are not special and WHY ARE THEY IN ALL CAPS? That’s annoying even try to read.

I can't even laugh at this. The characters are all OOC and are all tripping on acid right alongside you. Look, I know Twilight is the shittiest story ever. I would be happy if Bella was an alcoholic bitch who liked Vodka; that way she wouldn’t pay attention where she was going and fall off a cliff and out of my life (of course she’d live since she’s a vampire now… Ugh). Then you bring in Batman and really fuck everything up.

So… What’s my point in all of this? You’re story is not funny or entertaining, but a complete train wreck. Take it off the site or eventually, it will be taken down for you.
Rosie-Rosie chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Flaming and reporting are not the same thing, but this should be reported because it is in script format, therefore against the rules.

Sorry.
A few words of encouragement chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Yeah, sure, it's not the best fic I've read, but it's 'fanpleasing', which, in this context (as they're the ones who're actually reading it), is really what counts.

I apologise on behalf of decency for the horrible amount of flamers you have had. I also apologise for the anally-retentive nature of these people who have absolutely no lives at all and like to put young writers, who need all the support and practice they can get, down. Their nerve and arrogance is in, my opinion, appalling and they are in desperate need of attitude adjustments. I find it ironic, in a sense, because they rattle on about all the site's rules, but yet they're hypocrites when it comes to the application of the rule of 'flaming' upon themselves. Must be tough having a life, after all, that consists of nothing more than masturbation and spreading bullshit.

And by the way, for all of you lot who want to come and rape me for this? I'm anonymous because it's a hell of a lot more fun, seeing the messages about me being a coward and watching you people squirm because you can't sink your claws into me.

Keep on writing kiddo - and chin up.

Flamers? Suck my metaphorical balls. ;]
Goten54 chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
ZOMGROFLMAO!

Im not a fan of twilight, but this is still so halarious!~! !~# ~

I dont see how this is a Flame worthy fic, its so funny!
cinnamon twist101 chapter 5 . 6/20/2009
i LOVE this story it is so funny i also love your other storys they are really great i think your a fantastic writer

Daisy
momorocker44 chapter 4 . 6/20/2009
(4tr im not gonna flame you) i like ur story, even if u do have writers block and its not as good as sum of ur other stories at the moment, i mean really why flame someone? if u dont like their friggin story dont read it! Nywho, love pretty much all ur stories

molly
brittanylee.k chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
i dont know who would flame your stories, i happen to think they are funny, and you are right you shouldnt care about what they think. you just keep on doing what you do and f**K what everyone else thinks.
KaitieMarieSmileyLee chapter 5 . 6/14/2009
OMG I NEED MORE CULLENS EP
bellaandedwardaddict chapter 5 . 6/10/2009
this story and the first one is f* hilariouse cant wait to read more
Ashleighbabe chapter 5 . 6/7/2009
this story is sos so funny!

y isnt bella nd da restin italy!(le gasp)
Ashleighbabe chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
didnt rosalie in the film eat in one of the cafitiia scene?
ffictionreader01 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
It's 12:57 AM and I'm laughing my head off at Jasper's 'Bloodred Robin' tights! I must be deranged...
RASHA chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
U ARE FUNNY!..I LIKE CAPLOCKS TOO HEHEHE

OK...DONNO WHY PEOPLE FLAMED U,IVE SEEN WORSE TRUST ME...ANYWAY U MADE MY DAY,IT WAS REALLY "BLOODY" HILARIOUS!_
teishamarie chapter 4 . 4/29/2009
I don't get why people flame this.

It's simple but I cracked up laughing so many times!

It's hilarious. Scrabble and Oreos skits were definitely my favourites. :)
purple-panda95 chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
lol this is a really funny story. you should keep writing.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »