Reviews for North By Northeast
Nice very nice.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Sweet interaction between Gibbs and Tony- Thanks-
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Gibbs was being...caring...and it was disturbing, like the twilight zone or maybe this was Bizzaro world where everything was backwards and he was actually the alternate non-scary version of his boss: 'Bizzaro Gibbs'. He would think like that especially when sick.

"Good. Now..." Gibbs stood and held a hand out to Tony, helping him back up to his unsteady feet, herding him up the the stairs. "Back to bed. If Ducky finds out I let you down here with all of this dust and fumes, I'll never hear the end of it."

Tony choked back a chuckle at the mental image of Ducky ripping Gibbs a new one.

"Are you sure you're not 'Bizzaro Gibbs'?" Ha-Ha

To bad they never had a talk like this. I think Tony needed it and still does in a way.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Phenomenal story! Loved it! :)
Net Sparrow chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Very interesting. As European (Vienna/Austria) I do not know the valley fever. But it was nice to read about a sick Tony again. It always needs a sick Tony that Gibbs praises him. Great work, well written !
Princess613 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Aww! Good story.
SmileyDJingles chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
That was cute!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I read this story again and it always brings tears to my eyes. Such insight and feeling went into this story and I so appreciate it. Thanks again.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Delightful little scene, and appropriate for me to be reading, since I spend the last week with my own cough :P
katya chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
OMG that was amazing! Flesh and blood was great, but I would so love to see this moment between Tony and Gibbs as well!
Hope06 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I loved it especailly these lines

"“And I can't think of too many people, even those that I would consider a friend, that would dive head long into freezing water to save a bastard of a boss, like me. But, that's just the stupid kind of things you do that make me respect the hell out of you. Now, you may joke and carry on like a frat boy, but when the shit goes down, I know I can trust you to do what it takes to get the job done, to keep your teammates in line and everyone else safe. It's the sort of thing you can't teach. One either has it or they don't- and you got it, Tony...In abundance...And I don't want to lose you.”" WOW that is jut to powerful
twomoms chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I love this story. You did such a good job keeping them in character. I wish the powers that be would delve into more of Tony's backstory next season. We know all about everyone else but him. What do you all think?
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I love Tony/Gibbs bonding stories. Those too are so totally cute together. Bizzarro Gibbs *rotflmao*
Lizabeth S. Tucker chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Aw, what a sweet moment down on the basement stairs. And fitting, considering how Gibbs sucked it up in "Bounce" and gave Tony some long overdue validation.
Facefanatic chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I loved the story. It really shows the relationship between Gibbs and Tony. Not to mention showing a rare serious Dinozzo moment. I liked it so much I have read it five times now!