Reviews for Excerpts from the Sekrit Diary of Ianto Jones
TheHuntersMoon chapter 9 . 1/15
Okay that's fantastic haha! That's made my dad that has :D
norsegodchick13 chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Vortex manipulator

You made me spit out my tea and fall off my chair I was laughing so hard. That is the best thing I have ever read. Ever. I love this.
earlyable chapter 9 . 9/29/2011
I was in hysterics, I love it, you totally have to continue it. And yes I know it's been about two years, but do it for me? *puppy dog eyes*
funkyorange chapter 9 . 8/12/2011
Oh my god, this is amazingly funny. A classic!
Leo6656 chapter 9 . 2/27/2011
Absolutely awesome! I hope there will be more to this!
AuroraLamia chapter 9 . 4/17/2010
please, please put a warning in next time not to read this while other people are in the room X.X I couldn't stop laughing, I had to lie and pretend I was on youtube :)

Love it though, I have to admit, it's the funnies thing I have ever read
Marian.Locksley chapter 9 . 12/23/2009
Have you read "Anything Goes"? You must have to know that about jb!

Fantastic fantastic fantastic, although maybe laughing that loudly was not a good idea at one in the morning!

Keep it coming.

:P
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 9 . 10/12/2009
Hahahaha, these are awesome! I hope there's more. :D
CydneyElyse chapter 9 . 8/2/2009
lol wow, good thing Ianto is paid good money, all his suits must be a lotta money ] love the story XD its funny and its actually written good! ) lotta people write stupidly these days ]
CydneyElyse chapter 7 . 8/2/2009
hahaha! I can see Jack as a ferret. I got one myself. he's so cute! but doesn't eat feet or bite / kisses tho ]
CydneyElyse chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
haha Stock up: Lube

Condoms... giggle nice
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 9 . 7/11/2009
Hmm... Birthday Suit as in naked, or just a special suit he wears on his b-day...? XDXDXD I just imagined him wearing one of those silly cake-hats... Ianto in a cake-hat... *Is shot*
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 8 . 7/11/2009
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the bit about synchronised dance made me laugh so hard... *giggles inanely* you have a hilarious sense of comedy - this never ceases to make me chuckle. Aw, Ianto, I hope you made it back in time. Or hope that Jack didn't leave with the Doctor. Either or.
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 7 . 7/11/2009
WATCH OUT, THAT'S NOT A SPEEDBUMP, IT'S JACK! Too late... :(

XD this chapter made me laugh so much...
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 6 . 7/11/2009