Reviews for Saviour of Shadows
ArcticDragon Rider chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
Great story love it I'll give you a 8/10 for it...and a fav because I like it :) ... A lot
DM64 chapter 8 . 11/10/2013
Im planning on making a storie about the "Pink pain" But... she will end up . So just a story of alot of misadventures.
DM64 chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
Hello !
DM64 chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
My saying: Im silver until I get mad, Than Im purple(Beause he is the light version of Malfore and can change into him) Then your up SHIT CREEK!
The StoryDragon chapter 8 . 2/15/2013
First, I'll introduce myself. I'm a new online Story critic that goes by the name of the StoryDragon, and I'm currently fixated on Spyro fan fiction. I am also planning to creat a website where people can post stories and fan fiction. But right now, I'm just reading some of your Stories; which by the way are AMAZING! Now here's the REAL reason I wanted to post this: what does OC mean?
The StoryDragon chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
The 1st and 2nd Chapters were AMAZING! Cyrus is AWESOME! As a fellow Writer, I'm working on a new Spyro fan fiction story where Spyro, Cynder, Sparx, Hunter, Malefor, etc. enter our World. An 18 year old guy named Oakon ( My teenage - hero alter ego) helps Spyro and his friends get back to their World.
fuckyou chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Shit son! You posted atleast 9, or 10 times! Well, I fucking give up on this story.
Eclipse the Dragonoid chapter 14 . 6/18/2012
me: artemis isnt WTH odd

artemis: im hungry

me: *tosses artemis some meat* that good enough?

!REVIEW NOTE TO AUTHOR!

i would enjoy you continuing this one in PMs
Eclipse the Dragonoid chapter 13 . 6/18/2012
me(with DA WTH face on): something seems familiar... *surprised face* I VISIT THE CHRONICLER TOO!
Eclipse the Dragonoid chapter 9 . 6/18/2012
me: well i dunno where ember is going, bur now she must be a REALLY BIG pain in pink, where is it...

spyro: wheres what?

me: you wouldnt understand very well what i would be talking about(im looking for my copy of 'Spyro: A Heroes Tale')
Eclipse the Dragonoid chapter 8 . 6/18/2012
me: uh oh... she's coming!

spyro: who?

me: the pink pain as some call her

*spyro's eyes go wide with fear*

me: i see you still remEMBER

!REVIEW NOTE!

see what i did to remEMBER?
Eclipse the Dragonoid chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
me: flew awei?
Eclipse the Dragonoid chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
where are the funny phrases?
Eclipse the Dragonoid chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
me: didnt make me cry but my eye has been watering, its just dry
Eclipse the Dragonoid chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
*during this story i have been listening to Hardlyquin, homestuck song*