Reviews for 21 Ways To Annoy, Bug, Or Embarrass Sasuke Uchiha!
What I Wouldn't Give chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
OHMIGOD! That story was as funny as heck! I pissed my self laughing so hard! I really wish Kishi-san had saw this and made a few crack episodes with these in it! XD Especially number 6 and the last one!
TreeGnomesRock chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
This...was...awesome. I laughed so hard at 7! Every single one of them is freaking hilarious. Good job! :D
Five Stars chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I was drinking at the time so when I read it, I laughed so much, I could barely breath. It turns out that drinking while reading actually makes it funnier.

Good Job! :)
danglyparts chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I tried to pick a few favorites, but then it ended up being practically all of them. Hahaha, I found that to be very amusing and they should really have made a character like that in Naruto. Liven the show up a little! Not that I don't love the show.. You get me, rightt? NONE THE LESS, HILARIOUS. ;D Rofflll.
leiaah chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Number 18, and 19, were the funniest ones, ahahaha.
Providentia chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Absoloutly hilarious! God I wish someone would have actually said that in the anime or manga:) I especially loved the last few ones:)
colordrifter chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I LOVE THE LAST ONE!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
roflol This is just too funny! Love the hat and muggle.
Leaf Ranger chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
This is great,. Kibafangirl11 gave me the link, and I love it.
ELMO-kibafangirl11 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
lol, i dont know why people havent read this... i'm so sending it to all my friends XD
breathing-the-yaoi chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
This was great...I wish I really knew Sasuke now...T_T
Writrgrl chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
*dies laughing*

you just about killed me with this one especially the hat one. 5 stars out of 5.