Reviews for Pink
NowakiStar chapter 10 . 10/16/2011
This is the first South Park fanfiction I've read... And it'll probably be best. (:

This story was awesome! Every time I finished a chapter I immediately had to read the next one. I like the style(s) used in this. I like not knowing everything, it makes me want to read more.

Well done! *Is off to read Baptize Me In!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
This is a huge pile of pretentious crap. Its like reading a 10 year old who has tried to be clever and write Stephen King.
SerenaKyle chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
and the smexy begins. xD
SerenaKyle chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
hmm, I like how this story is set up! a but confused, so I'll read one more chapter, and hopefully I won't want to "desperately" read more - It's 4 am!
sundayguts chapter 7 . 2/5/2011
Stan hes pretty fucked up...but Red can fix that.
sundayguts chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
Im an idiot.I thought it was KENNY doing it to Kyle or ,Kyle was really into Kenny and Kenny kept taking advantage of him or something so Kyle was cutting.I threw away the option of his parents a while his parents?And Cratmens techinaclly 'the brain' now,right?So Im pretty -possibly-okay im just making a wild geuss-that hes gonna figure out Stan and Reds relationship?

Again.I have to thank you for writing this!
sundayguts chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
I spend hours on end trying to find stories like that arent full of cliches,ocs and no meaning at story is the perfect example of what an author CAN has meaning,it has a plot.

This is the shit shit.

;)
sundayguts chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
Holy I sense some Kyle/Kenny?Or is my fangirl just going even weirder is that I was listening to Less Than Jake a few minutes before...
sundayguts chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Yay!I was wondering who else Red goth/Dylan/? would end up with.

And I love the way you could be intresting...
Shakuhachi Jade chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Hello there! )

I just spent quite a bit of time reading this story that I probably should have spent either sleeping or studying, but I didn't consider that time wasted at all. Quite the opposite, in fact.

I'm a HUGE advocate of fanfiction authors like yourself. Stories that have a point or a message, that make you think, that provoke the senses in ways nothing else can - those are the kind of stories that I spend hours searching for on this site. "Pink" was truly a treat to discover. I didn't stop to review each chapter because I wanted to read the entire completed work straight through the first time. I soaked every section up like a sponge, absorbing the characters and their world into my mind, letting the unknowns settle down there where they could happily wander around and linger long after I'd already finished the story. Again, this was a treat, a privilege, and an honor to read. Bravo! (I can't wait to read the sequel! I'm sure it's equally as epic. ;D)

This review is simply to give you the praise you deserve for creating and sharing such a gorgeously crafted story. I can't thank you enough. It was beautiful and lovely and scary and painful and touching all the same. I do plan to review the rest of the chapters individually when I read through this story a second time. I want to go back, like you said, to pick up all the things I missed in the first few chapters after I'd already finished the rest of them.

You're an excellent writer. You should seriously consider getting this published as an original work. The characters are different enough so that you could easily make them your own. It was that damn good.

Thank you again for sharing "Pink." You did a fantastic job. Happy Fanficcing! :)

;Shaku
TopHatGirl chapter 10 . 12/21/2010
Fuck, man. I saw this was written in 09, and I thought,"If I reviewed, will it even matter?"

You're writing is simply breathtaking. The metaphors, the thought process, just everything. I like your comparisons of the characters at the end.

It was hopelessly confusing. Grasping even a wisp of this plot would be impossible. But I still felt the warmth of it. Maybe that's okay.

I fully expected this to be StanXRed centered. But then it wasn't. I was surprised when I found out that was fine with me.

If you don't mind, I won't read the sequel. Not to be rude, but I kind of want the mystery to stay. It's strangely calming, if that makes sense.

I loved this. Please know that.
StrangeBlueDoggy chapter 10 . 4/3/2010
Beautiful. The words you use display such emotion...this story caused me to deprive myself of much needed sleep in order to finish it, and I am happy to report it was totally worth it.
ketamine.methanol chapter 10 . 12/29/2009
So it's Adrenaline, from y!g! So glad you sent me this link. Honestly, this story has left me eternally breathless. I can't get over it. I found your name for Red ironic and amusing. His mother was a card and ah, I just can't get enough and will be moving on to BMI soon after I sleep.

Thank you so much for this write. I hope it sent everyone else's minds reeling as much as it did mine. Somethings are untied and confusing for me and I don't really understand what's going on, but I can hope that those things will be cleared in the sequel (which I'm totally stoked for ah!).

Amazing work!
NotebookChen chapter 10 . 10/26/2009
Wow.

Seriously; wow.

Like... oh my god, wow.

Jesus...

Ill start on the note of that you now have me pegged as more a dork than originally thought- I now am the kid who walked into her math class and had over a five minute conversation about Julia sets. And I love them, which is weird in of itself, for me at least. My math teacher also teaches our computer programing and design elective, (where for a whole chapter we make our own Julia sets) and so now I think I'm going to take that course, so... Feel free to feel that by mentioning the chaos theory in your (wondrous) story, you have interested a reader into research and quite literally furthered her education.

I am grounded, and my computer time is very restricted, but for the past few days, Pink is all I have read. If that isn't a complement (considering my attention span) I don't know what to tell you.

Hm... Questions!

Kenny dies. (this isn't the question, it's my interpretation, which you said to feel entitled to have) The quote on the keychain- Funny. It's such a solemn mood yet I laughed. Did you write it? Either way, I'm glad I know it now. That and how Red uses "wonderfully eloquent". Suits him. Most kids say "nice" sarcastically. *recollects on cuteness of Stan's subconscious paint choice* Anyways, next question. Why Pink? The wording choice for the title I mean. You only used the word pink once in the document, and I don't think the lines on Kyle's face were the best choice in summing up such a story as beautiful as this one.

*random squeal* (you like Rammstein!)

I love your food for thoughts, you should have put those in EVERY chapter. Seriously, I felt like I was in Bickford Shmeckler's Cool Ideas. Enticing.

This story had so much. So much thought, so much raw emotion, so much avoiding raw emotion, so much of those little things you almost don't catch. Amazing. So much amazement.
The Brat Prince chapter 10 . 9/19/2009
Oh Jesus. I'm finally catching up on my inbox, and found the rest of this, and oh-there aren't even words. I think one of my favorite things about this fic is that the relationship isn't the center of attention. It's there, it's pivotal to the story, but it's not THE story.

You're an amazing writer, and you seem to be getting better and better as days pass. I'm so glad I got to read this, and I can guarantee you I'll be rereading it when I get a chance (I did the same thing for Vanilla Blue, like eighty times, and this is even better, so I'm aiming for maybe a hundred).

Going to go see if I can catch up on the next one now. :)