Reviews for I Know that You Sleep with My Boyfriend
ourgoldeneyes chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
Please continue this! :D
Matelia-legwll chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I love the fact that you're revisiting this idea. I was quite pleased with the original, and it will remain a favorite for me, in spite of the comparisons I may draw.

I loved the intense flirting between Lily and James in the original (definitely keep and expound on that, you know we love that kind of stuff), plus you seem to have built up a bit more of a backstory for her friends, which is good. Both Alice and Jack come off rather strong-willed, and I'm curious to see how that will change the interactions.

My favorite scene in the original was the flashback where Lily finally grows her backbone. I think, if you could hint a little more at the characteristics that make her such a great match for James, it would make her less of a whiny pathetic mess in the face of this trial. She just kinda seemed a little one-sided.

Also, I'm not sure if James hating her until he gets to know her is the best approach for him. Maybe just being so arrogant to never look past the end of his upturned nose? lol. I'm speculating of course, as you haven't gotten to that part of the plan yet. Honestly, I like what you've done so far...

However, is the Alice and Jack thing platonic? I'm not sure Frank would like this Jack character. (evil grin) Will we get three or four jealous boys rather than two?
Artemis's Scribe chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
PLEASEEEE update this story, i simply love it! :)
RandomReviewer chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I swear to god I've read the whole redux version of this before. And not the original one. I don't know whether someone posted it up, or perhaps I dreamt it, but I remember reading the finished version of this. Or something similar. Gosh I just cant find it again though.
Amy Urbansdotter chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
This is a great story, I have been reading the first edition of this one and just wonder, when are you going to give us the continue on this one? I really want to read...even if I know what is going to happen. :p

Keep on going!
pickle234 chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
I absolutely LOVED your first edition of this story and im really excited for this one to! so keep writing!
lilmisssmileen chapter 3 . 8/15/2009
I really want an update on this story! Please? I really like it!
je suis katie chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
hey :)

i'm really loving your new version of this story! I was a big fan of the original one, and this new version seems like it will be great!

the only fault that I found with the original story was how weak Lily was when it came to Benji. I always imagined her as a strong, fierce character.

Can't wait for the next update!
futurePOTUS chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Lily Luna Potter is the daughter of Harry and Ginny. That's the character your story is under. When FF added Lily L Potter, it changed most of the original James/Lily stories to James P/Lily Luna. Please change it back. Thank you!
lyn fitz chapter 3 . 3/19/2009
hey loving the story cant wait for the next chapter that story your looking for was called Arranged and was written by powerofthelightningbolt
serenity12345 chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
I wish I could help you...

This was a good chapter!
JBayy chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
Okay, I havent read the other one in a long time, but Im really hoping that your not really thinking about putting Amos in there. Well Im pretty sure your not since this is a Lily/James story. But yeah. And i really LOVE the profanity. I swear a lot and i know its not really good but i just love it. :] I guess it makes it more realistic to me. :] And im sorry but i dont know what story your talking about. It sounds interesting though. Theres quite a few on my favorites that are really good though, if your interested in something new. :]

Anyway. Your writing is super good. And I can't wait for you to update again!
liz22463 chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
yay! It was awesome! Can't wait until next chapter! :D Yeah, it doesn't seem like Alice and Jack are a couple anymore, it makes more sense this way. :D
bustedgirl chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
hey

this started really well :)

i loved the old version, the only thing was i think lily sometimes seemed a bit drippy about the whole benji thing.

i really liked the relationship with lily and james though, so more of that would be hot :)

i'd also be happy to beta if you need it

nynnerpls
gitgit chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
hey if you want me to beta again for you

let me know :)