Reviews for Missing Something?
McKaySnark chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
I love this story! I always enjoy Eliot whump. This is very well written and enjoyable. I love Thom and Caroline. Very great original characters. Thank you for sharing.
CKFan37 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I loved this story. I like the way you showed how the other characters took care of Eliot when he was injured. You are great at writing stories. Can't wait to read more.
LisaG16 chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
overalla very good story...then end here was just a bit rushed. i know i would have enjoyed a few more chapters of a sloooowly healing eliot having to come to terms with asking for and accepting help. also maybe a scene where eliot tries to explain to thom and caroline why this happened...a bit, however generic, about his past.

you should maybe reconsider rewriting this chapter and adding more...i know i would love to read it! :)
Zena-Xina chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
GOODNIGHT! oh wait... :)

great job i loved it! ok that sounds wrong but i know you know what i mean!

i think im ready to write leverage ff now... wish me luck! (btw, if you watch psych or criminal minds, i have some ff of those too)
Shellie Williams chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
Missing Something: wow! Some great h/c here! The torture scenes were agony to read - and LOVED the detail you put into the care and comfort at the end. I enjoy your pattern of Eliot being tortured for long periods of time, and the moment when he knows Nate, or someone from his team, is aware of his situation and is working to rescue him, and the giddy relief he feels with that knowledge. Love that! thanks for posting this.
pdljmpr6 chapter 3 . 3/24/2010
I can't believe that was the end! Seriously? I'm sorry but that could have gone SO much longer. lol. Okay, maybe I just didn't want this to end in general...but whatever. I would have liked to see more interaction between all of them but it was sort of cool the way you did it too, with it all like a music montage or something. meh. I'll live. I think i saw there's a follow up to this one in your profile...I'l go look.

PS- I'm still hungry, needing a bathroom and ficless, btw. That's your fault...
pdljmpr6 chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
We'd be the cavalry ma'am. - Bank Shot Job

Except Eliot has already been rescued!...sort of. It was nice to see these guys taking care of him instead of the team this time, I mean, it was different, but still held my interest. I wonder how the two groups will get along.

Still spectacular writing, btw. i don't know what else to say abuot it. I just...yeah. Makes me want to put down my pen forever. lol. - that's not going to happen though. But at least it gives me something to work toward!

pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
OMG! You're the queen of Whump. Seriously. That was incredible. First of all, it was like reading a novel. Perfect balance between description, dialgoue and plot. Second of write torture distrubingly well. Seriously. I don't know whether to be awed or scared. lol. And the fact that Caroline and Thom and George are accepting him regardless...yeah. I like. Can't wait to see where this goes. I mean really. I have to use the bathroom, I'm hungry and I have my own fic to be writing and I can't pull away long enough to do ANY of those things. LOL. at least I have the consolation that it's already finished, no need to wait for updates (i know how fond you are of cliffies...not that I blame you.)

jay chapter 3 . 8/15/2009
Ok, OW! If you don't mind, I'd like to borrow Eliot for some TLC for a couple of days... maybe weeks ;)

Loved the story even if it made me cringe a couple of times. Also loved the horsie bits, made me miss my countryside rides, all it took was you mentioning the smell of tack and I was hooked. Hopeless, I know :p

I'd love it if you wrote some more Eliot on the ranch stories, one where he's not this badly whumped (though I'm in no way opposed to Eliot-whump :p), maybe someone makes the mistake of conning the owners and Eliot and the team come to help? Or something, anything with Eliot just enjoying 'simple' life around horses. Would be fun introducing the team to horsemanship, especially Parker :D
Meatball42 chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
oh! I loved this! it was a bit mean, but it was great anyway. You should write another about the team going after those *$# %* and getting back at them! If you haven't already. Adding to favorites!
bellestarr01 chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
OMG! I'm in heaven all that Eliot suffering! You made my day Thank you. Great Story! Now I'm off to read your other Leverage stories.
ghostbeach chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
I'm so glad you wrote another story! I loved your other one so much! well written, i especially like how you showed it from two points of view.
Medie Shanachie chapter 3 . 3/7/2009
ouch ouch ouch. you broke eliot! but you put him back together again. nice story. and i like the little background on eliot/chris.
Corabe chapter 3 . 3/5/2009
The last paragraphs weren't lame! I think they're great, after everything that happened it was needed :D

Excellent work, absolutely excellent!
pheral chapter 3 . 3/4/2009
Rawr i love it! Loving your descriptions of Eliot's shift from the character he plays with these people (or rather just the other side of himself he shares with them) and his hard-as-nails self that comes out when the bad guys attack. And man you are cruel, whe! Recovery bits are always the best, too, really enjoyed reading, thanks!. :D