Reviews for Blind Man's Bluff
Elesem chapter 5 . 10/22/2010
You're back, girl! So great to read your work again. And may I say, it's just as powerful as ever. I re-read your drabble/chapters - heavy sigh of admiration. My favorite line in this one? "A small smudge of blood..." Thirteen little words that paint an epic picture. Welcome back.
Zyanya chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
You are really good, I want this on my alert...awesome!
Kellbella chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
Wow, this was a great drabble. Sometimes silence and exhaustion is enough.

The last two episodes were just mind boggling. I cried for Dean when he gave Sam that ultimatum.

I have no idea if that is possible to merge those or not. I would hate for you to lose your reviews. Although, you could always print them out, you would lose them on fanfic, but you could have a copy tucked away somewhere safe. Sorry I wasn't of much help to you. I hope you find the answers you are looking for. :)
Elesem chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
You have a real talent for...poetic summation or distillation or crystalization...cutting to the bloody, beating heart of the matter. Nicely done as usual.

I'm no help with your merging dilemma. Everybody out there's more site savvy than me. Good luck.
bhoney chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
Yep, that would drive me crazy too. LOL Sorry, don't know of any way to merge published stories, the only thing I can think of is to add a chapter here and delete that one, but you'd lose the reviews. Maybe there's a way though, I am far from an expert on this site.

This was painful: "Every movement out of sync, every quip slightly wrong, every question loaded." Paints such a vivid picture of where they are, the distance between them.

As does this: "And although silence was never their friend before, it seems to be their savior now." Just heartbreaking.
amyblair chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
First I really adore this. It's just like a guy. No matter what, the problem is, they can talk baseball. Or in the Winchester's case, over a bottle of cold brew.

Really liked it!

Second, do you have a new story posted somewhere else? I'm not sure how to merge things on this site. I'm pretty dumb, but I will ask around.

B
amyblair chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
Oh, Dean is beating himself up so badly this season. It is literally heartbreaking.

Loved the whole "stranger in his brother's place, a father dead in his own place... a talent for torture."

Awesome.

I'm so thrilled to be reading you.

I hope you are well and picking up your German nicely?
amyblair chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
You know, after I watched that episode, I actually got up and paced. I hated the feeling that I got when Sam got into the car with Ruby and how he was lying AGAIN to Dean after he had just came clean a few epi's before this.

I was so disappointed for him and this was the epi where I went from concern to scared for him.

This was nicely done. Nicely said. Totally enjoyed it!
Elesem chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
I love these. :D They're like beautiful little haikus; so much story distilled down into a random moment. Takes my breath away.
bhoney chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
Aw...poor Dean. He's breaking my heart here. Especially this: "What he does have is a stranger in his brother's place, a father dead in his own place and, apparently, a talent for torture."

I do think though, that just because he's the one who broke the first seal doesn't mean he's not on a mission from God now. Perhaps many other righteous men would be so changed from their time below, or so scared/apathetic/whatever, that they wouldn't bother to take up the mantle of responsibility now to try and end things and stop Lucifer from rising. Just because he inadvertently set things in motion doesn't mean his role now is any less important. I hope he can see that.
Kellbella chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
Aww, poor Dean. This season Dean has taken a woe-is-me approach and I really miss the self-confident, smart alec Dean.

Great job. I can't wait to see what happens in your next one. :)
Kellbella chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
Goodness, that was really deep, but Sam usually is that way. You do a wonderful job of giving us a wonderful visual with very precise wording, in such a small package.

Great job. :)
bhoney chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
Nice take on things.
Elesem chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Beautiful imagery, "...when up and down become irrelevant...", I love that. You're the drabble queen. Totally.
capjack54 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Nice. This is so true. I remember watching them fight in S&V - Dean was being mean, but Sam's words cut to the bone. Excellent. More, please...