Reviews for Simulacrum
writeallnight chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
I think this is cute! Don and Megan would totally have worked things this way if they'd ever been captured together; completely without emotion, just another day on the job. And I love that Don stumbled across something by accident. Great read!
JinxedCobra chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
Nice... It would be really cool if Don actually came up with something.
Awesomeness chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
Oh lol I love Don XD
Cissyaliza chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Very good fic just with Don an Megan... it's funny.
Robbie chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
A good, solid story. Nothing more to say. I had a good time with it.
epalladino chapter 5 . 5/13/2009
I loved this. Don and Megan were great as captives together and the idea of someone mistaking Don for Charlie was brilliant. I also loved how Don was able to create real-looking fake expressions.

Thanks for the fun read, Beth
Potterworm chapter 5 . 5/11/2009
you did a great job with this story. it was interesting and entertaining, and you did a stunning job with the characterization. you had their verbal nuances down perfectly. great job.
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 5 . 3/8/2009
LOVE the image of Don with chalk dust through his curls. And I think you nailed his nonchalant action, brushing off everyone's concern and assuring them that he and Megan were both fine.

The agent who was escorting Wesley, stepping into his line of sight and preventing him from looking at Charlie was a great touch.

And what a perfect ending! Charlie finding something "interesting" in Don's mix of algebra and calculus and game theory just topped it off right.

Great story. Very enjoyable read. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 4 . 3/8/2009
Okay, loved the way Don and Megan slipped back into agent mode and swept the house and contained the bad guys.

Loved David and Colby's reaction to both Don's appearance and the news that someone meant to abduct Charlie.

(Would love to see Charlie cuffed to a desk on Don's orders. Ha Ha)

And love Don's plan to wait inside for the other two. Onto chapter five to see how it all turns out.
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 3 . 3/8/2009
Sorry for the slow reviews from me. Life kinda got in the way. I still love this story. Don and Megan acting afraid and pretending to be lovers (oh, the KISS!) is really a joy to read. Their plan sounds good, especially since no one will expect them to be agressive. I'm on to check out chapter 4 and see how it went.
newgal chapter 4 . 3/8/2009
I've enjoyed this. I would love to see Don with curls and covered in chalkdust.
Maz101 chapter 5 . 3/6/2009
Yay! Don got some of his sums right! He deserves a star for effort. Thanks - I enjoyed your story.
Auraya-of-the-White chapter 5 . 3/6/2009
Funny ending, I guess some math stuck with Don after all. Thanks for writing the story.
Orkhadia chapter 3 . 3/5/2009
Your story is captivating and your description very good ! It's fun to imagine Don writing nonsense math on the blackboard.
Auraya-of-the-White chapter 3 . 3/4/2009
Ahh! I hope their plan is successful, I got such knots in my stomach when the guns showed up.