Reviews for Rage Against the Machine
ArcanePunkster chapter 5 . 3/27
Should continue the story it has great potential :)
ColBlack chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Great plot idea, wish it is updated sometime. St. Trinians and Terminators...this will be fun.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
OMG! Amazing! Please update soon
Richard6154 chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
More please! Cant get enought St Trinnians
dancegirl232 chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
flash! anyway i've never seen the terminator, but hey so far i've survived this story right? it's good so far keep up the good work.
jupitersthunder chapter 5 . 6/12/2010
Interesting. So whose the husband? Flash? PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
MissSpasticEnthuseastic chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
I really liked this story and the end of that chapter was amazing PLEASE write more!
LiRA chapter 5 . 12/8/2009
Ahh, you're evil. Little tantalising bits of information, and then just ending the chapter! I like this story so far. It's clever, and with the exception of a couple of typos, very well written. Kelly's a future general, that's very awesome. Please update this one soon.
XXbestfriend1XX chapter 5 . 11/25/2009
Love it! Update soon!
A for Antechinus chapter 5 . 11/6/2009
Hey this was a very interesting chapter, thanks for the update, it was well written. cheers A
Jerex chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
great story i like the way johns been intergrated with the st trinian girls, keep it up.
blueyblonde chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
i love it
XXbestfriend1XX chapter 4 . 8/13/2009
Update soon Please! Love it!
Tristia chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
Oh, so glad that you've updated. Short but rather sweet, I think. Though maybe we should see more of Cameron in the next chapter; her versus Posh Totty could be rather funny. Anyway, you need to chat about it, feel free. Talk soon
Sidders91 chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
“And with that being said, John,” she said, her lips curling into a long, slow, easy smile that once upon a time would have decided whether a man lived or died, “I think it’s time we have a little chat.”

Oh dear... poor John. Can't wait to see where you're going with this, as I don't even know how you've managed to pull it off... (maybe you have super fic-related powers...)