Reviews for Reprimands and Consequences
Absolutely loved your humorous short story! TFS. Cheers!
DaughterofLions chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Laughing so hard right now...hilarious!
WhyXandNotU chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
This is really funny. I like your descriptions of Skinner's long suffering boss routine.
Angelmoo1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
so funny loved it x
Agent-Spooky-Mulder chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Parasitic aliens? Ohhh, now I see it...
dyeyell chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I can totally see Scully as being the more insubordinate of the two. This was a good post-detour fiction.
kdsxfiles chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Excellent, just excellent
meri47 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I wish I could've read a fic about what they did on that trip, I bet it would have been absolutely hilarious...

Keep up the good work!
Queequeg925 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Beautiful. Possibly the best Skinner ever.
Audrey C chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This was such a riot. Loved it!
ya-fic chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Awesome. Very true to all three characters and a great take on the team-building seminar.
Savendia chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Very funny. You had the characters perfect, it was amusing to see Scully gone to the dark side with Mulder.;) I can juse imagine the horror of the poor agents who had to endure those two!

Speaking of which, your Mulder was spot-on with all the witty side-comments. I think, though, the line about the dead vampire kid was my favorite. The X-Files in a nutshell: Mulder, Scully, and a vampire kid. Like those two could get any more impossible.

I don't feel sorry for Skinner, though. He loves them, and I never feel like he's quite as mad as he plays it. He's like an exasperated father, and this particular side of his character was very evident and well-written. Not too far off-center, which is a common problem. Contrary to a previous review, I thought the bit about Samantha was a nice counterpoint to the rest of the fic. It was like a reality check that brought in a sense of, well, reality.
BelinhaZpears chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
"(...) insisted that your picture was of a boy-approximate age, 10 years—who was being controlled by a parasitic, brain-sucking amoeba, and getting ready to attack his mother, as she washed dishes, end quote."

That was so Mulder! XD

I just loved this, it's just so funny! I will never get tired to see AD Skinner not so happy with his Agents! XD Great job! ;)
Monny287 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
This is by far one of the funniest and well written fanfictions I have ever read. I loved it! I was laughing so hard I'm pretty sure my family upstairs thinks I've lost my mind. Great job :D
ElizabethAnnFanfic chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
"Disrespectful, insubordinate, and sarcastic. Interrupted activities and discussion with his own commentary, skipped meetings, ignored instructions, and jesus Mulder, suggested Ms. Hughes was an alien-hybrid plant trying to control everyone?"

Brilliant. I laughed out loud several times. Bravo!