Reviews for bones
darkin520 chapter 1 . 1/2
I am fandom blind, but I did enjoy the story. I really loved how you took the concept of bones and used it in the story. I really liked how apathetic he is about life because I'm assuming he's immortal? Or at least that's the idea I got from the story.

It's almost sad that he is that way for one so young, but then, as I mentioned, I don't know a lot about the fandom, but I'm guessing war and fighting is commonplace. It's really too bad how he treats some of the people in his life, but then again, he doesn't know any other way. It's also rather sad that at times, he considers himself a monster and at other times an angel when he does some of the same things.

But I do love how he is rather obsessed with bones because really, it seems to be the one thing that almost keeps him grounded. It's also very morbid and interesting that he grinds the bones into prayer beads. I really enjoyed the ending. Morbid and lovely at the same time.

I did notice a few SPAG mistakes:

He images them shattering-I think you mean 'imagines them shattering'.

ranging from pleads-ranging from pleas

fun of her plead-fun of her plea

Overall, though, you do have a lovely way with words. Well done. :)
Kaizen Kitty chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Best Hidan-centric story I've ever read (lol, you take the Hidan-rape trope to another level). But aside from that, I'm literally stunned by the sickness of this. Amazing.

(Hope you come back to fanfiction, or maybe start publishing your original stories - you're a great writer)
helenaphant chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
this was so sick and morbid and I couldnt stop reading it until I finished the last sentence. You really captured his oersonality so well in this story.
Bee chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
ITS ALIVE!
Demonic Angel Clone chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Funniest thing in this ever?

"bones

by stones"

8D

I love how...the word is, "sentimental", Hidan is in this. It's such an out of character/in character characterization. x) If you can understand what that means. It's HIS type of contradicting, able to tell someone to shut up when they get sappy and yet he collects things to remind him that he's still there and that they're not.

From the women he's killed to the people he's worked and just generally, the road of life, Hidan's just about seen it all and I love that he takes the bones with him; he really DOES have skeletons in his closet. :O

Wicked, dear, wicked.

DAC
some random person chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Just to let you know, this is completely messed up. Hidan's maniac sickness radiates from your words, and I'm actually pretty scared and disturbed right now.

And yet, I loved reading this story. So good job, interesting take on his prayer beads, and I hope I never meet you in real life.
Username-Is-Void chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
I'm disappointed that this story get as many reviews as it should have (though hopefully it was favorited a lot). This was written beautifully. I'm not too familiar with Hidan but from what I've been able to gather about him you've nailed his character down in a way that most people definitely wouldn't be too eager to try.

This was great; a worthwhile read.
after.a.hard.day chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Okay... So it takes me a lot to get disturbed by writing but... I feel sick, like actually sick at that... But thats probably cause bones freak me out. DX

So good though.
Lady Barbossa329 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Wonderfully written! You kept Hidan in character really well. I like how it's sadistic, scary, and it really captures Hidan's personality and what he would really do. Keep up the wonderful work.

Lady Barbossa329