Reviews for Spin the Bottle>> Mysteries and Scandals
sailorsjini chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
kakkoi! i've read the original spin the bottle and heck i was confused, ne (i know i'm exaggerating but never mind). Anyways, it's such a pretty "Clear" (note the marks) explanation...heh...just kidding...keep it up...ne i hope to see more of your fics soon..

PS: do you mind if you write an Eriol/Tomoyo fic, ne? Jaa!
sailorsjini chapter 1 . 12/9/2001

PS: do you mind if you write an Eriol/Tomoyo fic, ne? Jaa!
Spin d' Bottle Fan chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
SUGOI! When will the sequel be up, I can't wait to discover Syaoran's secret, but please don't make it NC-17 because I'm only 14! Keep it up!
Sapphire-chan chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
u are so evil! I am waiting veri "patiently" for ur sequel...So hurry up with it! I am waiting...(looking at watch)
net chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
dude, you gotta finish this! LOL, i love this story.
Alyssa chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
LOL! Hurry with the sequel! I wanna know!
shadowfire chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
Lol, luv it. You evil person, not telling us if Syaoran is a virgin or mot. Tell us soon pleeeease
Shakira1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
well...that was strainge but funny. some of them did not make sense thought. well mabe it is just me..
Cutie Blossom chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
I was laughing VERY Hard! _ LOVED IT! Remembering some of those things from the story just made things just plain halarious! _ How dare you leave us there! CONTINUE gosh darn it!
Gaby-chan chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
I haven read Spin the bottle part1 but i am going to do that now... This one is good . I write my review to the first one when i finsishing reading it. It's probably good and funny..
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3