Reviews for Kigolicious Days
Guest chapter 12 . 6/17/2020
Love this fic and the series I've never laughed so hard can't wait for more chapters
Rebmul chapter 2 . 9/1/2018
its a shame this story is dead
Rebmul chapter 1 . 2/19/2018
its a shame this is dead
Guest chapter 12 . 12/19/2017
Nice
KieranMR chapter 12 . 7/4/2016
This was great, and your omake are a blast. To bad the last update was four years ago, meaning it's most likely another entry in the list of amazing stories I'll never get to see the end of. Seriously though, the omake are a riot.
Arya-dragonlover chapter 12 . 6/14/2016
I totally love the Omake at the end. You have a nice writing style, both in the omake and the story
Guest chapter 6 . 4/26/2016
XDXDXDXDXD ROFLMAO
moviescene chapter 12 . 4/4/2016
Great story so far! I would love to read more :) I hope you will come back to this.
kryptonite bezedrine chapter 12 . 8/31/2015
Esh! Kim...
Guest chapter 12 . 6/2/2015
"This one time, at cheerleader camp..."
Love the American Pie reference.
Orionslave chapter 12 . 5/25/2015
Wow,excellent sequel! Just finished reading both of the stories,I guess you hit a hiatus and decided to take a break to leave it like this :P
Guest chapter 12 . 5/19/2015
Its good so make more chapters
Daryl chapter 12 . 2/18/2015
great chapter. i love the final part
PsychoticPrince chapter 12 . 11/28/2014
You my friend are too funny. I swear haha. You are a great writer with a funny and creative imagination. I love your Omakes, they are really funny. So many parts in your story I laughed so hard I had to grab my sides. Keep up the writing I am a big Fan. I hope to read more of your writing.
guest chapter 12 . 10/23/2014
The plot thickens...and the story comes to an end? I'm still waiting for an update, hope dies last.