Reviews for Bleed It Out
lol81818 chapter 13 . 12/24/2014
Very nice and original story line. With good writing. well done
TheKode2ne1 chapter 13 . 5/9/2014
The story was good, but (even though I liked the ending) I felt the ending was to abrupt. Edward and Harry's relationship was not tested. Were they truly mates or not?
rowenasheir chapter 13 . 5/7/2014
Lots of scope for more
Free Siri chapter 11 . 1/3/2014
I wasn't exactly expecting that...
Free Siri chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
Canon tells me Harry held a dead Cedric, so that's a. Possibility. But then there's also Ron and Hermione, which he hasn't mentioned, so something happened to them too.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/30/2013
I just found this story but really enjoyed it :)
Guest chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Seriously 4th chapter? Is this just about lust?
Guest chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
Ignoring a few of my pet peeves that you've hit so far, I found most of this chapter unnecessary. You didn't need to go through all their points of view especially as you just reiterated everything in Edward's. If you wanted to show their thoughts you just need his part.
AMarieKelley chapter 13 . 12/30/2012
Aww I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 8/13/2012
Not a bad story.
I hope to see more of your work one day.

Crimson Mage.
Snarry Potter chapter 13 . 6/3/2012
this was a great story thank you for such a lovely story
Gracealma chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
I like the fact that Edward and Harry like each other right away. In addition to that, the cullens need to see that Severus and Harry are more than they appear to be. Rosie needs to change her act. Good character development.
Gracealma chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I'm new to Fanfiction. Came upon your site today. Like the idea of Snape being Harry's father. And using the world of Twilight.
Potter Chief 16 chapter 13 . 12/21/2011
hey, i loved this story i know u said sme eleents could stop u rom writing ore on it, but i still think it would be an amazing story to continue if u could...
Calliech28 chapter 13 . 8/30/2011
It's very well written and I enjoyed it very much. The only thing I would change about your stories is to make the interactions between parents and children (that actually like each other) warmer.