Reviews for Bleed It Out
Littwink chapter 5 . 7/21
Eh, everyone seems really insipid.
Potterel08 chapter 13 . 6/11
I really loved this story. You've done so well keeping them in character but developing them at the same time. Xx
grimmich chapter 2 . 11/17/2015
... Why did you make harry such a scaredy cat? At this point he would be so independent and used to danger the cullens should have barely phased him, first time hes really had a father or not :(
Renavelia chapter 13 . 10/23/2015

NO, DON'T END IT THERE! I was so zoned into reading this story that when I went to go to chapter 14...THERE WAS NONE! Wah!

I can understand why you ended it when you did. I can also see that ending it on chapter 13 was the right choice, but dang it if I want more. Haha, I decided to complete the chapters before commenting and now I am commenting and not exactly wanting to, because that means that the story is over. *Sighs*

Thank you for an amazing read. I hardly find stories that manage to capture my attention throughout the entire completion and this story has done just that. I would not have read a Harry Potter/Twilight crossover nor did I ever peg to place Harry and Edward together. I actually found this story through a community on Harry Potter Adoption stuff. I am glad that I decided to click on this story's link and read the first chapter. Awesome work!
Fantasywings7 chapter 2 . 7/24/2015
Were are Harry's friends in this story, what do they think of him as a vampire (Remus, Hermione, Ron and the rest of the Weasleys)? Are they all dead? I miss them.

Does the wizarding world know that Harry is a vampire? Would be interesting to see their reactions regarding their savior...
Fantasywings7 chapter 13 . 7/24/2015
Hi, I just finished reading your story, and I really liked it, although the ending was a bit abrupt, would like to see more of this "universe", Bella and Jacob coming into the picture, and the Volturi, wonder how they react to a human/wizard/vampire hybrid... could be interesting, and the relationship between Edward and Harry developed maybe a bit too quickly... however, consider that I presume that they are mates ( seem like love at first sight in your story, and that happens) and that they are not humans, it may be credible, would love to see more, though, but as a romance between Edward and Harry, it could very well end here... I really liked your vampire Snape as Harry's father. Thanks for sharing! Would love a sequel!
lol81818 chapter 13 . 12/24/2014
Very nice and original story line. With good writing. well done
TheKode2ne1 chapter 13 . 5/9/2014
The story was good, but (even though I liked the ending) I felt the ending was to abrupt. Edward and Harry's relationship was not tested. Were they truly mates or not?
rowenasheir chapter 13 . 5/7/2014
Lots of scope for more
Free Siri chapter 11 . 1/3/2014
I wasn't exactly expecting that...
Free Siri chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
Canon tells me Harry held a dead Cedric, so that's a. Possibility. But then there's also Ron and Hermione, which he hasn't mentioned, so something happened to them too.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/30/2013
I just found this story but really enjoyed it :)
Guest chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Seriously 4th chapter? Is this just about lust?
Guest chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
Ignoring a few of my pet peeves that you've hit so far, I found most of this chapter unnecessary. You didn't need to go through all their points of view especially as you just reiterated everything in Edward's. If you wanted to show their thoughts you just need his part.
AMarieKelley chapter 13 . 12/30/2012
Aww I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter! :)