Reviews for Fail Safe
moreofaroman chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Oh my god so i just found this and read it almost died when i realised it wasn't finished. Whyyyyyyyy

it's so amazing. You HAVVVE TO UPDATEEE. seriously i am in love with this :'(
angel19872006 chapter 9 . 9/19/2010
Please update
Hrisinka Pisinka chapter 9 . 11/28/2009
This is a good story :]

Love the plot twist!

Keep updating :]
LadyBlondeMary chapter 8 . 4/18/2009
I miss your story so much!
thedruidprincess chapter 9 . 4/10/2009
omg its great!

cant wait for more!

:):):)
Lara-Van chapter 9 . 4/4/2009
Whoa! Evil!Peter...! That's... um... wow. It's like culture shock, only much much worse. I just... It's not something I would have ever expected to be able to picture, but you do it very well. I take it you're either not a fan of Peter and thus can write him evil fairly well, or you're just a way better writer than I gave you credit for. And I'd given you plenty of technical-skill cred as it was...

I still am not seeing the Gablicia chemistry, but I'm hopeful that you'll fix this issue as soon as you possibly can.
Lara-Van chapter 8 . 4/4/2009
Er. Yeah. Wow, that's quite interesting. I'm going to go read the next chapter now.

I like Alicia's desire to know more about her alt-self, it gives me a little bit more of an idea of who she is, which is nice. I still don't have her pegged, which is bothering me, but I have faith that you can develop her as this progresses.
LadyBlondeMary chapter 9 . 4/2/2009
What ca I say? I love it...I am curious to see something more from Alicia's dimension and something about her and Sylar in the Heroes's normal dimension
Lara-Van chapter 7 . 4/2/2009
Well, I really like the story, and I like the way it's all playing out in the alternate timeline, but I gotta tell you, I'm not seeing the chemistry. Maybe it's just me, but I don't see Alicia as Sylar's type at all. It's too... I don't know. It feels a little melodramatic, you know? In these flashbacks, you see the big turning points in their time together. But it's the little moments that make a relationship. The late-night conversations about nothing, the movie marathons or ice-cream-eating contests or whatever, that's the little things you need to make it seem real. Perhaps as the story advances, you can have a couple of reminiscences from Alicia about the time she spent with Gabriel? Like a "something someone does or says reminds her of this one time" scenario.

Anyway, I'd also like a little more development of Alicia's character. I really don't know her at all, which is maybe why I get the feeling that she's kind of a Mary Sue. She doesn't have any obvious flaws, and I haven't got a sense of who she is. How she would react in a given situation. With a lot of other OCs I've read, after the first seven or eight chapters, I know exactly how the character would react to just about anything. It's not so with Alicia. All I know about her is that she attacked Peter and loves Gabriel. Other than that, she's a blank slate, which is kind of frustrating.

Regardless of these two big issues, I really like the story, and I can't wait to see what kind of trouble Alicia and Peter manage to get into in upcoming chapters.
Lara-Van chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
Wow. That's... hm. I like. I would say more, but as it's a short chapter, there's not much to say. I'll go read the next one now.
LadyBlondeMary chapter 3 . 3/6/2009
Totally love it! Please more more more soon soon soon!
Lara-Van chapter 5 . 3/6/2009
Oh, now THAT'S an inventive solution to all of Gabriel's psyche issues. But it tread close to Mary-Sue territory, so be sure you don't stray too close to that...
Lara-Van chapter 4 . 3/6/2009
Hm. I wonder where this is going now. Because that doesn't quite compute...
the white winged angel chapter 5 . 3/6/2009
Nice interpretation of 'Sylar', very unique. Such a powerful way to describe evil. Well done. Im intrigued to see what will happen next.
the white winged angel chapter 3 . 3/6/2009
*Gasps* that was so good. Need more!