Reviews for New Moon, Same Sky
muffinmom chapter 22 . 2/10
Thx for sharing, I enjoyed your story!
AHealingRenaissance chapter 22 . 12/7/2014
:sinking back into my couch: That was lovely! :D I was on the edge of my seat for the first few chapters :D I am SO glad Mike Jerkface isn't staying with the Cullens, though; he and Jessica really get on my nerves x-(
WhiteWolfRosepetals chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Actually I love this more then stephie herself. Breaking Dawn was good but you writing in this direction is better and I love it. I love how you put Bella's school friends into the Vampire world and it all in all amazing and their new abilities of each can do. I call them the unlucky 6 coven in the beginning :) The details are amazing and I love reading this story. You wrote better on Bella's character also. 5/5 stars I also rooting for Mike/Tanya pair :)
anonymous chapter 22 . 7/9/2014
I normally hate Bella/Edward, and normally outright refuse to read fics with the pairing in it - This story was the exception and I'm extremely glad I gave it a chance and read to the end because it went way beyond my expectations and even my expectations expectaions!
I loved every minute of it, even if I did shed a few tears ;)
This is officially one of the best Twilight fics I've ever read, it was well written and kept me wanting more - Even if it was one of my least favorite pairings.
emmab86 chapter 22 . 1/24/2014
Brilliant!
The whole thing.. loved it
PeaceLoveTwilight687 chapter 22 . 12/26/2013
This was a really, really good story. The only thing I wish you would have done was maybe go into some of the travels her friends do. And let us know if Mike and Tanya were mates or just going to be a fling. It would have been very interesting to see how they handled their new lives and what they did. Like maybe have them all meet up some years later and explain all they had been through. It also would have been nice to see how Bella handled being a vampire. But either way, I still really enjoyed your story. Good work! :)
ladeerelli chapter 22 . 10/6/2013
I enjoyed your story. Thank you!
sherryola chapter 22 . 8/25/2013
I enjoyed this so much. I've never read anything quite like it. I'm sorry about Charlie and the whole town of Forks, but I loved how you saved some of Bella's friends, and now they are their own family. I'm sure I'll be reading this again.
meelee729697 chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
Well, that worked out nicely... for now.
Thank goodness for Angela's gift. Even tho she actually was telling the truth, what a handy gift to have.
Yay, reunion time! :)
Great chapter.
meelee729697 chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
That was fun, playing around w/ the gifts.
But, oh noooooo... Here they come.
meelee729697 chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
Whoa, the letter from Charlie to Bella (& necklace) tore me to pieces. - She'll be happy when she has it. A bittersweet treasure. :/
- Alice: Stupid smelly muts obstructing my visions. - lolololol.
- The wolf pack was nice enough. / Poor Jacob. :(
- Enjoyed the Denali part. So glad they ran into them. - I'm super excited to learn about everyone's gifts. :)))
meelee729697 chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
I love Rose.. Edward knows how to press her buttons.
I hate what everyone is going thru. :/ ... Hopefully it won't take too long once Eleazer & crew contact the Cullens.
Edward's just gunna "love" vampire Mike, right? Lol.
I'm sad for Forks, but excited to see what happens.
... & what was in the box Esme had, anyway?...
meelee729697 chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
I didn't like seeing Charlie that way. :( That was hard.

Still moving forward. ;)
meelee729697 chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
1st of all, I've never read anything like this.. Notice I say that about all ur stories. :))
- I had to warm up to the idea of Ang, Ben, Mike, Eric, & Jess becoming vamps, but like I said, u make it wk. I like that Bella is the leader of her own little coven family. They are the sole survivors of something horrific, plus they were already friends, so the bond is strong, & I hope it stays that way. :)
- I'm liking the discovery of new gifts.
- & thankfully, they ran into the Denali family. Once Bella explains everything, hopefully they will take them under their wings & teach em a thing or two. ;)
... Loving so far!
meelee729697 chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Uh-oh !, who's around the corner?
- Ok, so did not expect for these guys & girls to be vamps in this story. U'll make it work, I'm sure. Bella had to step into a teacher role, while Angela is kinda sorta a leader because of her gift.
I hope everyone abstains from humans... I have a feeling someone will slip sooner or later. :/