Reviews for Membership Drive
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Bwhahaha I love this and now I know why Mikey had such a crazy availability. ;)
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Nice filler for Membership Drive episode.
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Ah, a very interesting little gap filler. I liked Sentry's talk with Leo and how he took into consideration how Mikey needed to be with his family more and the risks he'd be taking if he didn't. That was great. Ah, so all of four of them are reserve members? That's cool but very sneaky of Leo to not mention it. Awesome job.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
I wish to Fly chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Raph is going to kill Leo when he finds out.
AnimeGirl9894 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Awww that was nice!
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Someday there's going to be massive warfare on leap year, and then Mikey won't let them hear the end of it for years...
Estrella85 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Incredibly cool one-shot. Never thought of the TMNT being in the same universe as the Justice League.
Liv Lemon chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
You write ff for friggin' Ninja Turtles? Oh my god, this is never leaving my memory.
Wyote chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
This is a very good explanation for what happened at the end of the Membership Drive episode. Mikey may be a goofball, but he's a kick-butt ninja goofball, and Sentry would probably see that. I really liked how you explained why Sentry still didn't want him, I had never thought of it from that angle.
Lovelinelivelong639 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Dude what if the family(or just donny and Raph) told the family what silver had said and what went down.

so what i am saying i love it and i hope you add chap to it. if you dont i still love it.
VGiselleH chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
When I saw the episode I thought it was a bit weird they gave him such an odd shift, he wouldn't have made a bad Justice Force member after all so why did they do that? But this, this is such a great explanation, in my mind it shall be considered canon, lol. This kind of reasoning makes sense on all sides and explains everything _
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
that's a really good episode. very cute play-off of it. gotta love the nut ball he soo wanted to be a superhero. lol very sweet. _
Krayla Pipher chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
This was just awesome! XD Thanks for sharing!
54Viruses chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I always thought that the force would be wiser to consider the whole team, Great oneshot!
Fey Halfkin chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I had wondered at that strange 'shift' Mike got from the Justice League. Totally believable, upbeat and IC. Nice filler for that TMNT episode.