Reviews for Hayatou: The Astounding Switch!
kikigirl4321 chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
omg please write more its so cute so far!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Oh my gosh. I have a feeling those pants won't be put on right. Anyways, I look forward to reading more and am curious to see how they change back. Please update soon!
-D101
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I like really like the tone of the chapter. It feels like I'm reading the manga because it doesn't seem so serious. More amusing and funny. I haven't read the manga in a long time so I have no idea how in character everyone is but I love this! Awesome job! However, I feel I should try to include something as criticism... Uh... Well I can't say there isn't enough detail because the story didn't really seem to need the detail. But if you are writing a novel you might want to consider describing the characters and area a little more. You have the right stuff since you did an awesome job describing the bodies after the switch but the other characters weren't described as much. I hope that is helpful.
-D101
Konekko Nekko chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Awwee! Continue pleaseee! It's like the manga "your and my secret" really you should let their minds "wander" a little bit, no?
MiriamTodd321 chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Please update, and make them KISS!
Raicheda-Gives-Ya-An-Idea chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
XD why is it when switching bodies people always try to run back into each other first, ridiculous but no matter how many times i read these i always end up in stitches

curious, if hayaka is closing her eyes how is katou gonna put on a DRESS XD 3 love it
Mangald chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Nice story so far- keep it up!
MaiShibuya chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
PLEASE! Pretty please with candy and cookies on top update! FOR ME!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
i love this story so much i would marry it! please ill do any thing for a new chapter please please please please please! with sprinkles on top! its so funny too please! XD!
Mina-chan27 chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
Im sad. Would it be too much to ask for you to continue this story? It's hilarious and I would really like to see more of it sometime soon!
kyyran hara chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
its really update.
Hitomi chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
please continue? Probably dont feel like it but, if you dont mind i really like your story :)
sammie chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
the story is awsome so far please continue!
mrglmr chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
its pretty good are you going to update it? I agree that its amazing only two people do anything for this i enjoy the manga
Tomboycountrygirl10 chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
yay, another chap! keep the names, a kiss (yes), romance and way for them to be together would be awesome! i like this chap n can't wait for more _