Reviews for Russian Roulette
pink-cherry-005 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Loved it! I liked the roughness from naruto and the half-passion from sakura. kept their feeling ic, it's the spicy kind of sex that's not written too 'physical' as a reviewer said. i'm a believer that sakura will truly love naruto one day :) Great story!
AxelXNamine chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
great story
Yohyohmanatee chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Wow! That was so ... it was brilliant! Incredibly written!

I like how it's not purely physical, the emotion was good. And it was so believable too! Obviously this is a bit far-fetched... too intense for something from Kishi, BUT - I can totally imagine this happening if Kishi wanted to dabble in drama.

I really like your writing style

Anyway, good story and keep it up!

P.S. When's the next one? Lol

~Kat
dfdfd chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
make a part two!
Akito17 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Wow. *stares in awe* You have an amazing ability to make something cruel and hurtful sound completely opposite. I didn't know what to think of this. I didn't know whether to get angry from the abuse, or smile about the love, or what. But in all honesty, you still RULE! You're awesome and I'll continue to read any and all fics you put up!

~Akito
demonboynaruto chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Wow this is really good I can't really see Naruto being rough with Sakura-chan but its kind of nice for a changed instead of i love you i love you to kiss, strip, and then sex for a change it was really kinda cool i liked it you should continue this or something or tell how they got there so good job you get my seal of approval "stamps forehead."