Reviews for Falsification
Inuyashas Lady chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
So this was absolutely lovely! I'm sort-of, kind-of begging for a sequel? I'll exchange any sort of tickets you want in return if you do? Or just send you cookies! Pretty please?
poetryismyfirstlove chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
really sweet trory. i'm glad to have found this gem of a story.
i'd lie is a really good song for denial and onesided love. i'd say taylor swift speaks for girls through her songs. and using it for trory was really amazing. i loved how you developed the story to fit the song lyrics.
i've always had a soft spot for trory even if they weren't developed in the series. i've always though that their pair was the pioneer for banter and chemistry. i love rogan really i do, but without tristan who paved the way, i don't think rory would have given him the chance. and for that i would always thank tristan.
WhereIsYourHeart10 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I can only say that this story is probably one of the most real and poetic and true stories I've ever read. thank you so much for this- definitely on my favorites :)
Shanee chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
It's so sad, but so moving, and beautiful...
Agent Twinkle Toes chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Aww, you can't leave us hanging like that! My vote's for the sequel; it'd be pure win.
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I meant to get around reading some of your GG stories, but this caught my eye. I'm so, so glad I read it.

You're such a lovely writer and you've breathed new life into my very first ship. I was so into RT and then they went and took Tristan away, but there's nothing like your first ship, you know?

This is so perfectly sad and so perfectly THEM that I don't know what I can say in a review to tell you what I mean to convey. Just know I love it. :)
Tristanrocksrorysworld chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Amazing story! I absolutely loved it! I wish I knew how you have them ending togeteher. You know? Love how you did it and look forward to reading more of your stories.
chocolatecub chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Loved it
Treenuh chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Beautiful
MonkiNikki chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Ok that was unbelievably good! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me you're working on a sequel?
Idiosyncra chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
love it! I'd love to see more. I'm such a sucker for AU Tristan and Rory.
NancyT chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Oh MAN! There's SO much I want to say. You are KILLING me here, seriously! Tell me there's a SEQUEL? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Citizen Cope (Hah, can't believe you mentioned him, I love him!). Very interesting to see that I share Tristan taste for music.

And His grand father *sigh* (damn you made me weepy right there and a lot of other times too!)

Rory being afraid of her emotions *tear*.. I never really liked the whole Romeo-Juliet concept and thank you now for giving me another reason for disling them even more.. GRR!

And there's so so SO much more to say, I really have to read this again! But, Aww Geez, please give a sequel or an epilogue! This fic is too damn good to end right there? MORE TRORY, YOU ARE TERRIFIC!
Literati Lover chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
So cute! you totally should make a sequel! I love it!
Julia chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
That was kind of awesome. Thank you.
Lillypilly chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Thought I'd reviewed already but apparently stuffed up somewhere along the line...not really that hard for me. Anyway I completely enjoyed and lost myself in your story, really well written. I'm all for a sequel and by all means more trory fics 'coz you write them so well. Can't believe this is your first shot at trory actually so hoping for a follow up if you could.