Reviews for Change Your Mind
Catherine chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
This is so lovely!

Please continue (:
froggirl101 chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
I loved this story. It made me laugh and cry in the beginning. Which is good seeing as im sitting home in bed sick, this made me feel alot better. I cant wait for the next chapter :)
Pip0937 chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
Good story but whats up with Harry and Ginny?
lillybelle76 chapter 4 . 10/26/2010
Uh, left me hangin. Is Ginny cheating with Draco? Will George come home? Will he and Hermione hook up? Can't leave all these questions unanswered.
WeasleyTwiins chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Harry and Malfoy better have switched bodies in some kind of way, otherwise I hate this Harry AND this Ginny.

Update soon!
HotWolfGirl chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
uhoh, whats ginny got up her sleeve? hope its not cheating!

good story btw, just picked it up
Harry with a mustache chapter 4 . 6/5/2010
Alright this kreeps me out. Did Draco and Harry switch bodies or something? Otherwise I don't really like this Harry... Or Ginny, for that matter. Is it the Imperious curse or something?

Update soon!
Binka Fudge chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
Ok, I'm kinda creeped out. Now, either Harry and Draco have switched bodies some how and Harry noticed George watching he and Ginny at breakfast the other day, or Draco and Ginny swapped which would account for Ginny's Harry bashing, or Harry is now Ginny, who is now Draco who is now Harry, because wouldn't that be so much fun to explain? However it is I'm still creeped out by weird Harry, if he is Draco in disguise then what is he doing coming on to Hermione? Oh and a chocolate frog to George who didn't storm in demanding answers. I can't wait to see what Draco, aka whoever, has to tell George next chapter.
moonqueen chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
great work. keep it up. What was the name of the song?
themrs chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
Really cute! I'm excited for it to continue...and get hot & heavy! ;-)
jaspersace22 chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
BAH! i can't wait to see how this unfolds. i really like the start. the first chapter almost made me cry... which is rare. probably didn't help that i had the acoustic version of the song playing. update soon!
anmarie chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
very good so far can't wait to read more
Hermisia Draco chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
This was really good. Does that mean I don't have to look it over? LOL
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I love this so far. Can't wait to see what comes next! :)
moonqueen chapter 1 . 4/15/2009