Reviews for Appetence
kimiwoaishiteru18 chapter 28 . 4/30/2014
The author asks for a review, and a review it shall be. :) your story is good, to the point where I couldn't stop reading :). The plane where they are reminds me a lot of the hell in constantine (the movie, with 'keanu reeves' 3) with a touch of your originality of course. (Not sure if you acknowledge that, I don't read authors' note, I'm sorry). However, I'll be following your story and hope you'll finish it. :) good job!
Kagome Pureheart chapter 26 . 12/11/2013
I had the funniest image in my head..Yasuhara possessing Naru so Naru would be in his office with mirrors everywhere singing too sexy for the floor, too sexy for the mirrors, too sexy for my hair (pull out scissors), too sexy for my shirt...and Mai walks in as he is cutting his shirt his shirt and she promptly passes out at the sight and then he'll be like too sexy for my assistant (Lin walks in, eye twitches and walks our pretending he never saw anything because something are better left unsaid). And he says too sexy for your lips and he kisses Mai, at which she wakes up and...waah okay time for me to write a crack fix
Kagome Pureheart chapter 26 . 12/11/2013
Patron god of narcissists huh...but I thought Naru would be the patron god of narcissists..I mean there is not other way he could pull of narcissism and be so dangerously alluring at the same time and not manage to have Mai quit?
Ori Heartlyng chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
Falling up the stairs is a talent! Its okay Mai-chan...Naru, you devil you XD
Ori Heartlyng chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
D'aw...So adorable
snow emo.angel chapter 28 . 9/15/2013
Please continue this. I am simply in love with it, no questions asked 3 And I rarely leave any reviews, unless I'm frustrated to see such a wonderful story piling up some dust. ))) So please? :"]
Valeria Ivy Dragomir chapter 28 . 8/7/2013
please continue this story...
sorry but, i think it better that you make them back at the mansion because this is not make any sense
Valeria Ivy Dragomir chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
don't you think that someone are out of character?
Kagome Pureheart chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
The imaginary boyfriend bit about Paul cracked me up.
duchessme chapter 28 . 7/26/2013
Continuing this?hope so
Kagome Pureheart chapter 28 . 6/30/2013
Please update soon. You have me drooling in anticipation. err...I'm not actually capable of drooling normally, but if I could drool, I would have filled up a pool with it. eheheheh Bottom line is, your story is great and you've got me by the tip of my toes.
Gryffindor Rat chapter 28 . 6/10/2013
NoooooOoo! Attacking wolves is like my worst fear and now you've got evil shadows ones at a cliffhanger to boot! How am I gooing to be able to sleep tonight? I'll be jumping at every noise! But its an excellent fic and I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Ellabellaboo124 chapter 28 . 4/20/2013
please update! it's been like 2 years you last updated! :) It's really good!
Prats 'R' Us chapter 28 . 4/14/2013
This story is awesome! It's been awhile since it was last updated, I really should stop tormenting myself with unfinished but amazing fics...but like all the's soooooo worth it!
Amare chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Are you ever going to update?