Reviews for Mystical Cheese: Grand Theft Style
Joejoe Dorkbot Duderino chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Neato dude.
MG chapter 1 . 1/9/2002
I really liked this has made me laugh so much, too bad it seems that is not going to be finished :(.
Belle Of The Cell I'm Gone chapter 7 . 12/24/2001
He he he...OK, I've finally realised the purpose of your fic: not only to entertain, but to act as a metaphor of the so called "big cheese" of the crime world...i do apologize if i am wrong! anyways, this has made me laugh now i have welcomed it with an open mind! And yes, parody is the correct term for this! lol LB
Truce chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
And well hello, it's a PARODY. Silly me, I know a lot of people probally would not understand that word, but for those that do, quite good you are.
Panda chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
In reply to the flames:

Please, look who's talking. Sitting there flaming a FICTION, a STORY, telling the writer to get a life? Are serious stories less time consuming, thus allowing serious writers to have a life? Have a fucking sense of humor. And while you're at it, take a few English and typing courses. I mean, you have the balls to critisize the work of another person, which is purely meant for humor, yet your own grasp on the language and on how to use a keyboard doesn't seem to be very firm. Thanks.
Divine chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
[Wacko Blacko and Mushroom wrote this stupid shit]

Wacko Blacko chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
May i just tell thay thisd is the most stupedest thing i have ever seen.

I cant believe how someone so pathetic can actuallu be bothered to write fucked up is you?

Thuis totally sucks and it seems like a total waste of tiome. Mush is right, this is gay. All these reviews are as pathetic as your fic, and they should be flames!

Why dont you join a chess club, instad of givin other wirters a bad name. get a life you stupid twat, and write somethig with a litle human sense in it.

U must be an alien freak if you write shit like this!

Twat! u dont deserve to have a fic!
Mushroom chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
how pathetic and gay is this? WAY TOO FUCKING MUCH! get a life u sad cunt and write something with sense! thuis is for sad cases and babies! how totally gay!
Hoody chapter 1 . 12/16/2001

Surely this cannot be true... a fiction entirely devoted to cheese! And a cheese called Barney as well! My emotions are working overtime on this one, the sheer brilliance inherent in the metaphor of the criminal underworld as a coagulated dairy product is beyond compare even in high profile crime novels... I rate this at 217/217.
Truce chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
Teehee LB! Teehee I say!
Belle Of The Cell I'm Gone chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
just to say dont think i'm flaming your fic, but the truth is that its an opinion and one that deserves to be viewed. if no one else has said it then i just got in there first...sorry ok? LB
Belle Of The Cell I'm Gone chapter 12 . 12/15/2001
sorry i know i have been *nice* about this but may i just ask what it the damn point of a story about cheese? and why the hell is it here? dont think i'm bitchin but...a piece of cheese with a mind of its own? come on! and one that shags a panda too...surreal. well, i haven't read this in depth, i have just been skimming over the dont make sense. Sorry, dont think i am saying u suck or anything...but this section is for gangster stories, not tales of dairy products. LB
Belle Of The Cell I'm Gone chapter 11 . 12/14/2001
Still weird...but funny nonetheless. LB
Belle Of The Cell I'm Gone chapter 10 . 12/12/2001
how...strange. Prefer real gangsters, but I guess cheese will the hell did ya think of this? LOL, LB
Sapphire Rose chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
Barney the Cheese? never heard of anything so strange in my life! but, of course, the ruloe is that strange things are hilarious, and of course this fic is no exception. I LOVE IT! It's so funny! I love any story w/ cheese, but this one's gem! GIVE ME MORE CHEESE!-oops, I mean, GIVE ME MORE STORY!