Reviews for Third Person Limited
"Sup Riku." I literally laughed out loud xD That was so hot xD
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Dayummmm that was HOTTT
momo chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Pfft that ending was just the cherry on top. Roxas/Sora is my favorite pairing, Riku/Roxas/Sora is my super favorite though there really isn't any as good as this one and it was barely even much here. Loved it nevertheless.
xPoisonedBlueRose13x chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Damn... *moe blush* O/O
Kreyana chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I'mma have to sit around and pout if I can't find more with this threesome.

And that was great, and imaginations are running wild. Absolutely wild.
navime chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Hahahaha
J. R. Pharoah chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Roxas/Sora twincest is my guilty pleasure, and to have on written by someone who writes so well? Yaaay!

This was hot and I liked the writing style, and the beginning introduction to Roxas and Sora's relationship was something I enjoyed.

And Riku watching was funny. I don't even know what to say D: But just know I really enjoyed this!
CuteVampireCollie chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
XXP Too bad I wasn't Riku! As perverse as it sounds, I would have loved to have been there watching Sora and Roxas. W A very nice fic wit a theme that has me swooning.
Takara yume chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
most epic thing ever. XD damn, I love me a good twincest and most especially when Iknow when someone is watching them go at it. you my friend have made that perverted dream come true. thanks so much for writing this awesomeness lulz XD sequel anyone? ;DD
Madam RinRin chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Dear God, I love this so much. Totally amazing.

Forgive me father, for I have sinned.

And I'm not even catholic!
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Hot!
Kawaii Kisu chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
That ending totally threw me off guard, but it was oh so amazing. I give you props!
copycat-capycot chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I am seriously jealous of voyeur!Riku. Hehe.
Elvellowen chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
LOL! I still can't get over the ending! Brilliant! Loved it. A threesome sounds pretty fun if you decide to write it. . Anyhow, I LOVE YOUR WORK!
Blah chapter 1 . 6/13/2010